[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Haven't been on /mu/ in a while. What happened to noise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: R-4450240-1365304715-7039.jpeg.jpg (135 KB, 600x701) Image search: [Google]
R-4450240-1365304715-7039.jpeg.jpg
135 KB, 600x701
Haven't been on /mu/ in a while.
What happened to noise threads here? Are they still a thing?
>>
I'll gladly talk noise with you man. I try to start /noise/ and /experimental/ threads to no avail these days. How's that tape?
>>
/noise/ a shit. Don't even bother.
>>65401755
>>65401868
I wanna be a part of this.
>>
>>65401755
They've died and it doesn't look like they'll be back any time soon, at least not at the quality they used to be. Just be thankful you weren't here for all the conflict. It'll probably be more fruitful to just start threads and say they're just noise threads from now on rather than trying to start them as part of the general, and to make them less frequently. That way hopefully we can encourage more discussion instead of meaningless bumps to just keep the thread alive. I'm disillusioned with the general now and don't really care for a constant series of threads up anymore myself.
>>
>>65401755
I really would like to have a thread daily like /gg/ but with noise gear.
>>
anybody got good noise from 2016?
>>
>>65403224
idk about good but i could show you my most recent split
>>
noise is garbage. it was kind of cool in a novel way when those crazy japs did it back in the day, but now it's just stale and overdone. it's like someone trying to submit a urinal to an art show today and expecting the same reaction that duchamp got
>>
>>65404243
This. Noise peaked in the mid 90s, it's been a dead and irrelevant medium since then.
>>
>>65403302
>doesn't know enough about noise to be capable of recommending someone a single good 2016 noise album
>that isn't stopping him from attempting to self-promote his garbage

Never change, /noise/.
>>
>>65404293
lel
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.