[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Soad.jpg (581 KB, 2230x1257) Image search: [Google]
Soad.jpg
581 KB, 2230x1257
What went wrong?
>>
everyone got tired of Armenian folk songs disguised as metal
>>
>>65400420

Side projects honestly
>>
they left us
>>
File: Serj.jpg (31 KB, 657x370) Image search: [Google]
Serj.jpg
31 KB, 657x370
>>65400420
>the drummer got fat
>the weird guitar faggot stopped acting weird
>serj stopped getting perms and sounds like shit now
>the bass guy still won't put a shirt on
Also >>65400462
>>
Do you guys like Beehoover? For some reason the singer really reminds me of Serj.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg6zeUvZS-M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqyRpeBV85I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiUwdIFCtcw
>>
when i was 14 i used to be so hyped for their comeback album that they never released

i think its better if they don't try, wouldn't like it for em to make a shit comeback album

still occasionally listen to some of their more obscure songs like b-sides, they have aged well in comparison to shit like chop suey or toxicity
>>
The Turks missed a couple.
>>
if I were to tell you the truth, they treated this lady like shit in an interview. could find it on youtube, like the guitarist just kept saying "blowjobs" or some shit and in general the whole band acted like immature sexually frustrated anal phase faggots.

just put a bad taste in my mouth, I knew how shitty they were and not at all "next level" like i expect in good artists
>>
12 years or so.
I still love their albums.
>>
No new music. that's what went wrong.
>>
>>65402020
I'm still hyped with them and I agree with you.
>>
favourite songs?

needles, soil, radio/video and a.d.d. for me
still waiting on that new album because I don't have anything better to do
>>
>>65402428
Tentative, everytime I hear it it's like the first time.
>>
>>65402537
nice hype tune, tied I think with hypnotize and u-fig for my favourite from the album

desu I didn't think it was their best either
>>
I honestly love them so much, I can't think of a SOAD song I don't like. The Metro, Mr Jack, P.L.U.C.K, and a.d.d are probably my favourites.
>>
Daron Malakian
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.