[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most offensive album of all time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: cover.jpg (63 KB, 559x563) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
63 KB, 559x563
What's the most offensive album of all time?
>>
>>65398236
That's not offensive at all. PE is so over the top sometimes, it's hilariously comedic. I like it though.

In the other hand, Buyers Market was recorded by an actual child rapist. So that one.
>>
DAE KNOW ABOUT WHITEHOUSE XD
DAE KNOW BOUT PETER SOTOS XD
DAE KNOW BOUT THE GEROGERIGEGEGE XD
>>
>>65398367
LE POSEUR MEME HAHAAH XDDDDD
>>
idk anal cunt or some NS band probably.

which band would trigger /mu/ the most? it would have to be some left-wing band. racetraitor? if racetraitor was around today i think this website would shit itself
>>
>>65398419
DAE KNOW ABOUT HANATARASH, MERZBOW, WHITEHOUSE, I COULD GO ON XD...
>>
>>65398325
>Buyers Market was recorded by an actual child rapist
uhh, source?
>>
>>65398453
Nah, most leftist Punk is hilariously try-hard.
>>
>>65398453
If you're not redpilled you don't belong on 4chan, fag.
>>
>>65398481
>>65398506
good job, you proved his point
>>
File: hidrated.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
hidrated.png
51 KB, 657x527
>>65398506
if you have to brag about how redpilled you really are, you aren't.
>>
>>65398575
Giving a terse, flippant comment ≠ shitting self.

Good job being disingenuous
>>
>>65398633
he said trigger, which is obviously what it did to you
>>
>>65398464
not him but he wrote something about the purity of enjoying torturing children
>>
File: front.png (433 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
front.png
433 KB, 550x550
Not a serious album but doing its best to be as offensive as possible. One of the songs is called What the Fuck Muhammad and has lyrics about Muhammad raping children, fucking dead bodies, and shit like that.
>>
File: slowdeepandhard.jpg (256 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
slowdeepandhard.jpg
256 KB, 1000x1000
BEGGING BECOMES YOUR LOVESONG
YOU'RE DYING
I MASTURBATE
FOR THE CRIME OF BURNING ME
I GIVE TO THEE
J A C K H A M M E R A P E
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc425OWkozc
>>
>>65398506
>If you disagree with me you're not allowed to go on my website
Lol looks like the alt right got triggered again
>>
>>65398464
Peter Sotos was arrested for supposedly owning CP, however if memory serves me right he was charged not guilty. don't quote me on that, though
>>
>>65398506
if you unironically use the term redpill you need to go
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.