[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we talk about these? Are they the best albums to come from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: The-Mouth-Duology.jpg (215 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
The-Mouth-Duology.jpg
215 KB, 900x600
Can we talk about these?

Are they the best albums to come from the meme genre?

Which one do you prefer?
>>
>>65398229
viral is viral
>>
Sounds>Silence
>>
I like his Wonderwall remix (^:
>>
>>65398310
I listen to Silence a lot, but I still haven't heard Sounds all the way through. I definitely need to give it an honest listen, but the idea of smash mouse being in almost every song kinda turns of me off haha
>>
Silence is the better album but Sounds has more meme potential
>>
Orgonon Gurlz is actually genius.
>>
File: RollinsFace.png (191 KB, 417x385) Image search: [Google]
RollinsFace.png
191 KB, 417x385
>Be in the car with a girl I like
>Wonderwall comes on
>She loves the song
>Usually sing a long to songs
>Start singing "today da-da-da-da-da-day"
>Begins to look at me like I'm autistic
>>
>>65399058
i feel you man. sometimes i actually forget what the real wonderwall sounds like until I hear it again. Neil's version is so much better.
>>
>>65399017
3dep5me ig

>>65398456
more or less, the tracks aren't as poppy consistently, but silence makes up for it with comedy. Some of my fave songs are on Silence, but Sounds is full of pop-mashup bangers
>>
Crocodile Chop is so fucking funny. I always show it to my friends and laugh like an idiot.
>>
>>65400740
Stop shilling, Neil.
>>
>>65399058
>>65399116
Agreed, real wonderwall doesn't even compare to it's fantastic meme-twisted version that Neil created. How the fuck do you get literal meme music to be this engaging and actually funny simultaneously.
>>
>>65400839
Put full house in it.
>>
The obvious answer is Silence but I always like Sounds more.

On Sounds the music isnt as good as silence but the jokes hit hard on Sound and fall light on Silence imo
>>
>>65399058
I DONT BELIEVE THAT ANYBODY
FEELS FEELS FEELS FE FE FE FEELS
>>
>>65398229
Silence is a much easier listen than Sounds. It's funny, I was driving my two sisters and one of their boyfriends somewhere and sister a request 'that funny mashup album' (she's only ever herd the first couple songs off of either album). So I put it on and after the first six or so songs it starts getting into the more irritating stuff that even I skip if I feel so inclined, but I let it play just to see what would happen. Because sis A requested it she was too much of a coward to request a change and after a while sis B flipped out and screamed at me to put something else on right around the NIN All-Star cover.

But Silence, comfy listen all-day.
>>
>>65399116
I know man, Love Roller-coaster and Closer are completely fucked for me.
>>
i'm probably taking it too seriously but that love shack/psycho mashup makes me physically uncomfortable

most of the rest of the albums are top notch, especially the first four songs on sounds. the ending of d'oh pretty much singlehandedly got me to listen to remain in light. also love best, best into pokemon, and pokemon, usually skip sexual lion king, but never skip crocodile chop
>>
>>65398310
The opening of sounds > the opening of silence.
Otherwise, silence > sounds.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.