[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AVALANCHES BTFO How do you dickriders feel that this stupid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Since_i_left_you.jpg (547 KB, 562x488) Image search: [Google]
Since_i_left_you.jpg
547 KB, 562x488
AVALANCHES BTFO

How do you dickriders feel that this stupid electroswing degeneracy has made your stupid excuse of a band fall from its decency?

Seeing Avalanches-dickriders cry hopelessly makes me joyful and my brain fuel with logic and reason.
>>
what obvious, dumb b8
>>
Have you ever made a post that wasn't obvious bait?
>>
Is this like the /mu/ equivalent of the euphoria quote?
>>
Their careers are over

I look forward to the day this shit song makes them kill themselves from immense humiliation and utter shame. Their lives would be the greatest joke I'll ever see in my lifetime, like what happened when Memewie died.
>>
>>65397703
filtered
>>
>being this finished

Maybe they shouldn't have made an electro swing album
>>
hella fkinfucking epic
>>
>>65397701
i think so
just replace avalanches with radiohead or something
>>
>>65397650
>degeneracy
spicey one anon
as shit as this bait is I have to admit I like the Avalanches = electroswing meme desu
>>
>>65397728
They shouldn't have even existed in the first place.
The truth of them being talentless hacks are being evident in this stupid noise
>>
>>65397650
>>65397703
>>65397876
Christ why do you hate The Avalanches so much faggot?
>>
>>65399503
>liking electroswing
>>
>The new single is bad

>THAT MEANS THE OLD ALBUM IS BAD

nice b8
>>
>>65397703
The joke's over. You're just coming off as desperate now.
>>
>>65400684
>being afraid of liking something "uncool"
lmao sissy
>>
>>65400830
>not being a sissy
more cocc for me then lmao
>>
what the fuck has happened to this board
>>
>>65401258
The unthinkable happened, and we don't know how to react.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.