[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
More lo-fi, rainy day beats like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
1 B, 486x500
More lo-fi, rainy day beats like this?
>>
>>65396952
Faggot garbage, George.
>>
listen to nujabes try the album metaphorical music
>>
https://tomppabeats.bandcamp.com/album/harbor-lp
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL20F81qnec
>>
>>65396960
Fuck you his music is good. He isn't a good singer at all but his beats are nice
>>
>>65397891
This board is 18+
>>
>>65397906
Not even going for this bait. I'm sure you have an absolutely incredible taste in humor that I can't possibly comprehend.
>>
>>65397891
Agreed, it's comfy af. I find his rapping good enough, but I think his singing on some bits works well with the overlaying. You Suck Charlie is really nice.
>>
>>65397935
Lol. Some kid that likes Filthy Frank trying to to insult my sense of humor. Embarrassing.
>>
>>65397601
this is very nice
>>65397864
this isn't chill enough, still dope.
>>
>>65397970
this is a thread pretty much about two singles he has released, not his show, you sperg.
>>
>>65397970
I don't like Filthy Frank but I think his Chloe Burbank Joji shit is really nice and unique.

in fact, i found it on /mu/ (^:
>>
>>65398031
His music and his dumb youtube channel are same thing: awful. One is unfunny when it's meant to be, the other is supposed to sound good but it's just derivative bland beat music.

Stop sucking this insecure idiot's dick for a minute and get some fucking perspective.
>>
>>65398075
>goes on /mu/
>GET SOME FUCKING PERSPECTIVE :DDDDDDDDD

ok
>>
>>65398075
go sit in the corner, faggot
>>
>>65398103
>>65398126
The exact replies I would expect from Filthy Frank fans.
>>
>>65398073
The chorus on FRIED NOODLES is good!
>>
>>65398152

Filthy Frank and music released under the name Joji are two different things and I don't expect the fans to overlap too much.

I'm just talking about comfortable rainy day kinda tunes.

Is that okay?

What more do you want from me?

Please, I want you to be happy.
>>
>>65397936
Amen.
>>
>>65398221
Why is he so mad? Is he onision?
>>
>>65398221
I want you to do your homework so you can graduate middle school.
>>
>>65398258 (You)
>>65398280 (You)

So I guess this is your thread now, what would you like to discuss, friend?
>>
>>65398221
Not him but there's an obviously huge amount of overlap between filthy frank viewers and his music listeners because nobody knows/cares about the extremely mediocre tracks he's put out besides his fans.
Browse soundcloud for like 30 seconds if you want similar and probably better/higher quality music.
>>
>>65398318
One of those posts isn't me you fucking autist Jesus go jerk off or something
>>
>>65398321
Well I did start this thread asking for recommendations so feel free.

Just want some similar vibes.
>>
File: chill.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
chill.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>65396952
I need more.
>>
>>65398360
This is the kind of response I was looking for, thank you.
>>
File: Okay then.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Okay then.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>65398391
No problem, man.
Try Giselle- Silk
I wanna get high to this shit.
>>
i really love Chloe Burbank, all the music on that album is so... relaxing
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.