[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help Me With Rec
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1439869216528.jpg (425 KB, 585x825) Image search: [Google]
1439869216528.jpg
425 KB, 585x825
Hey guys.

A girl I like told me that she loves Car Seat Headrest and asked for similar recs. Do you know of any similar artists that aren't, you know, awful? That I could recommend to her?

I am not memeing.
>>
Guided by voices man, I am a scientist is banging
>>
>>65393648
You know, there are lots of other girls out there OP
>>
>>65393648
tell her to get some fucking taste
>>
>>65393648
I just wanna strangle this piece of shit and bash that guitar over his head
>>
>>65394001
Definitely this.
>>
>>65393648
tell her to help you out in actually getting around to finishing twin peaks, WILL
>>
>>65394034
you have to admit he was a cute kid though

shame what happened
>>
>>65393648
tell her to check out someone Will has recommended - handsome-eric.bandcamp.com
>>
get her the last teen suicide album
>>
File: Nero - Vendo Amor.jpg (80 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Nero - Vendo Amor.jpg
80 KB, 500x500
>>65393648
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.