[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Punk hip hop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 400x400
What hip hip groups or artist that have a punk attitude(rebellion, anti establishment, a fuck you attitude)?
>>
Odd Future
>>
Kid Frost's "La Raza" somewhat fits that criteria
>>
Death grips comes to mind.
>>
Dixie Chicks
>>
Aka the corniest genre of all time

"FIGHT THE POWER!!!"

Nothing ages worse than meme rap, especially fedoracore rap
>>
File: dj.gjcojlga.1200x1200-75.jpg (332 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
dj.gjcojlga.1200x1200-75.jpg
332 KB, 1200x1200
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky4uYnsF3kc
>>
U EVER BEEN TO GREECE
>>
>>65392761
Elvis was a hero to most
But he never meant, to me you see
Straight up racist that sucker was
Simple and plain
Motherfuck, him and John Wayne
'Cause I'm Black and I'm proud
I'm ready and hyped plus I'm amped
Most of my heroes don't appear on no stamps
Sample a look back you look and find
Nothing but rednecks for four hundred years if you check
Don't worry be happy
Was a number one jam
Damn if I say it you can slap me right here
(Get it) lets get this party started right
Right on, c'mon
What we got to say
Power to the people no delay
To make everybody see
In order to fight the powers that be
>>
>>65392761
Death Grips
>>
File: Licenced_to_Ill.jpg (347 KB, 1115x1115) Image search: [Google]
Licenced_to_Ill.jpg
347 KB, 1115x1115
>>
yelawolf, tech n9ne
>>
anything but fucking death grips
>>
body count
>>
Well, Public Enemy and Disposable Heroes of Hip-Hopcracy have been posted, but there's N.W.A. (Obvious) X-Clan, (Even though they're racists) and Boogie Down Productions.

>>65396937
The Beastie Boys actually started out as a hardcore punk band. (Listen to Some Old Bullshit)

>>65397695
Actually Body Count is a punk influenced heavy metal band. Lot's of people think that, just because Ice-T is the front man, that they are rap/hip-hop. (What? Like people of color can't start rock or heavy metal bands? Bad Brains, anybody?)
>>
>>65392761
most authentic gangsta rap is actually pretty punk
>>
>>65396937
>>65397806
I didn't know that about the beastie boys, but im not at all surprised
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.