[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo /mu/ I've made some cool music how do I get famous with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1427131605001.jpg (174 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1427131605001.jpg
174 KB, 640x480
Yo /mu/ I've made some cool music how do I get famous with that I'm new to this internet stuff and I literally don't know any people besides myself

I might be some kind of a genius or some shit

Where the pussy at

PS. I'm serious
>>
Just viral market it here and reddit.
>>
>>65391316
die and you'll get death fame
>>
>>65391348

Viral market? Reddit? Should I upload it to the internet? where?
>>
>>65391348
I really have no Idea how to do this I don't use the internet very frequently but I found this forum and it's music related and I thought I could get some advice
>>
I've got some CD's if that helps
>>
>>65391448
upload it and then spam links here. blank banshee did this and got very famous. also death grips spammed themselves and are now famous
>>
>>65391534

okay, where should I upload it? I've just bought 500 mb of high speed internet on my mobile for that purpose

Who are those people?
>>
>>65391573
go on the webiste youtube and make account if you dont have one. on this account you upload your epic tracks. while you are there, search up those people. when you are done come back here and post the links to your songs here. i will spam it for you
>>
>>65391630

I googled music uploading and soundcloud showed up as first result

Is it any good?
>>
>>65391630

How do I upload music to youtube? It's a video portal
>>
>>65391630

Is it even possible to get famous with music on the internet? I mean this site seems to be visited by only few people

I mean it's really great music
>>
>>65391630

Okay I think downloading the windows movie maker and doing a slideshow will use up too much of the high speed internet, without even mentioning the uploading of the videos... I think I'll stick to soundcloud, it seems to accept mp3's
>>
>>65392017
yes i didn't think of that, use soundcloud

>>65391923
yes, look up the names i menationed senpai
>>
>>65392130

Haha okay It's a band and a producer or something

I created a soundcloud account and uploaded one track. What next?
>>
>>65392787
you are ready to start spamming the link everywhere you can. like here.

also, specifically for soundcloud, try to keep up with new releases and post comments on the newest, hottest tracks. this way you will gain followers who may listen to your shit. now post ur music
>>
>>65393063
>>
if you don't get onto the internet much, you're going to have trouble cultivating it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.