[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DAY IN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Goy Division.jpg (40 KB, 640x380) Image search: [Google]
Goy Division.jpg
40 KB, 640x380
DAY IN
>>
>>65385329
the more fast paced and punky joy division songs are objectively the best
>>
DAY OUT
>>
DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RRRAADDDIIOOOOO
>>
File: control-1.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
control-1.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
Cry like a child, though these years make me older,
With children my time is so wastefully spent,
A burden to keep, though their inner communion,
Accept like a curse an unlucky deal.
Played by the gate at the foot of the garden,
My view stretches out from the fence to the wall,
No words could explain, no actions determine,
Just watching the trees and the leaves as they fall.
>>
THEY KEEP CALLING ME
>>
TO THE CENTER OF THE CITY WHERE ALL ROADS MEET WAITING FOR YOU

TO THE CENTER OF THE CITY WHERE ALL ROADS MEET WAITING FOR YOU
>>
>>65386781
IT'S NOT THAT BAD
>>
FEELING FEELING FEELING FEELING FEELING FEELING FEELING FEELING FEELING FEELING FEELING FEELING FEELING FEELING FEELING FEELING FEELING FEELING FEELING FEELING FEELING FEELING FEELING FEELING
>>
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A GUY TO COME AND FUCK ME IN THE ASS
>>
3, 5, 0, 1, 2, 5, GO!
>>
>>65387151
It's "guide to come and fuck me in the ass" actually
>>
IT WAS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WAITING FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>65387180
*take me in the ass

Christ anons, did you even listen to the song?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.