[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did you finally get into Radiohead?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: radiohead.jpg (69 KB, 1080x867) Image search: [Google]
radiohead.jpg
69 KB, 1080x867
What was the album that did it for you?
>>
The Bends which was the first Radiohead album I've listened to.
>>
>>65384920
The Bends. Their best album IMO. Took me a while for OK Computer and Kid A to click.
>>
>>65384920
I've never listened to a single Radiohead album
>>
I lost my virginity and afterward my ex showed me the lotus flower video.
>>
Hear me out. I've loved Radiohead for years and loved The Bends, OK Computer, and even King of Limbs. But a lot of their other albums I just could not get into. When they released A Moon Shaped Pool, I listened to that and somehow that album made me understand all the other ones. So now I love Kid A, Amnesiac, Hail to the Thief, and In Rainbows. So I'd say A Moon Shaped Pool even though I had been listening to them years before, that album allowed me to enjoy almost everything in their discography for the first time.
>>
Tkol
>>
>>65384920
My baby's got the bends, oh no.
>>
The Best Of Radiohead Compilation.
>>
File: httt.png (2 MB, 893x893) Image search: [Google]
httt.png
2 MB, 893x893
First and favorite album
>>
File: 1462130537482.jpg (90 KB, 494x1024) Image search: [Google]
1462130537482.jpg
90 KB, 494x1024
I first listened Pablo Honey and completely dismissed them after that. Didn't listen to them for a year until I discovered that The Bends was great and I have loved every album they have released after that one. Even TKOL.
>>
Kid A was my first and and still my favorite
>>
Listened to Alright Android, Lad B and Out Sunstraights but it just isn't for me.
>>
>>65384920
Pablo honey. I stopped listening to them after the bends. back in the 90s i was more into grunge
>>
>>65385222
>Lad B

kek
>>
>>65385198
Poor thom, it must be creepy having people take pictures of you in public. Cute knees tho.

Also TKOL is great my man, no need for the 'even'.
>>
>>65384920

OK Computer for me. Went backwards in discog to The Bends, finally appreciate/love Kid A, and realized that Hail To The Thief is their most underrated album
>>
A Moon Shaped Pool. I hated them for years but it's opened things up for me in various ways. I still don't think they're fantastic at all, but I am able to appreciate aspects of their work
>>
>>65385146
Same senpai
>>
In Rainbows then I worked backwards.
>>
>>65384920
>Radiohead
>get

Lol you serious?
>>
The Bends
>>
>>65384920
Kid A, obviously.
>>
>>65385633
What do you still not like about them senpai?
>>
i dont remember, was like 15yo

probably OK Computer or HTTT
>>
Ok computer was the best rated album on rym. I listened to it and found out I liked it (absolutely not goat though)
>>
I was a huge Pitchfork fag when I was 14 and accordingly thought that OK Computer and Kid A were the best albums of their respective decades. So those two.
>>
>>65384920
I listened to "You"
I listened to "Creep"
I stopped right there because I realised I'd heard everything I needed to by them
Good band
>>
>>65384920
I listened to In Rainbows and it was great.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.