[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can a bloated, Southern, bald, ex-junkie, alcoholic trigger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9
File: triggered.jpg (68 KB, 745x589) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
68 KB, 745x589
How can a bloated, Southern, bald, ex-junkie, alcoholic trigger so many people?
>>
>Phillip Anselmo
literally who?
>>
they want to be triggered
>>
they're easily bothered by persistence
>>
File: Vinnielookingmad.jpg (39 KB, 310x331) Image search: [Google]
Vinnielookingmad.jpg
39 KB, 310x331
Because their brother died in a shooting.
>>
I still like Pantera
>>
they find things to get upset about
>>
File: Phil-Anselmo.jpg (88 KB, 492x661) Image search: [Google]
Phil-Anselmo.jpg
88 KB, 492x661
Black Power
>>
>>65378411
so edgy
>>
File: good boy.png (310 KB, 719x724) Image search: [Google]
good boy.png
310 KB, 719x724
>>65378100
How can a cute little Pug trigger the UK government?
>>
>>65378411
any pics without the shorts?
>>
>>65378447
Wow, people are really oversensitive today
>>
>>65378168
>that facial hair
>the hat
>the pale skin

Why?
>>
>>65378529
What do you expect from those Southern rednecks?
>>
>>65378447
>it's real
HOLY SHIT LMOA
>>
>metal fan can't understand why regular people would get upset over someone with a history of associating with racists doing the nazi salute
gee i wonder why
>>
Dimebag sabotaged Phil covertly in Pantera's music. If you listen to any Pantera song, the instrumental guitar parts were there is no singing are instantly memorable and technically awe-inspiring. Then once Phil comes in the music turns into sub-retarded shit, which subconsciously makes you hate Phil. Basically the man who shot Dimebag recognized this injustice and wanted to make things right for Phil, who's reputation had been ruined by DD's machinations.
>>
>>65378598
I love Phil. I saw through it all, anon.
>>
>>65378577
No, seriously, tell us.
>>
>>65378663
because white supremacy is dumb
>>
>>65378577
>get upset
>over minor issue
ok kevin
>>
>>65378663
>>65378681
it was more a jab at how far removed metal fans are from the social dogma and "regular" mannerisms but i'll see my way out
>>
>>65378676
How?
>>
>>65378713
thinking a person isn't good because they aren't white is pretty silly
>>
>>65378742
>isn't good
It's about supremacy, not so much about who's good.
We all like dogs, but no one thinks they should be in charge.
>>
>>65378781
what makes you think you're better than a dog
>>
>>65378799
>he thinks this is an insult

rururu-baka
>>
>>65378799
More intelligence
Verbal and written communication
Critical thinking skills
Opposable thumbs
>>
From an evolutionary standpoint, every person has the exact same potential for intelligence. That's a fact.
>>
>>65378879
Source?
>>
>>65378859
but a dog can run at incredibly fast speeds
a dog can hear and smell things miles away
a dog has a jaw that can break bones
you're basing your judgement on your superiority over dogs on standards that favour you, much like you do with race
just because a non-white person doesn't adhere to the tenets of society that benefitted the people that created them centuries ago doesn't mean they aren't worthy
grow up
>>
>>65378908
True, also I want to fuck a dog but bestiality is illegal
>>
>>65378902
I saw it mentioned in the documentary series The Incredible Human Journey.
>>
>>65378908
I can shoot a dog in the face.
I can trap a dog into a cell.
I can feed a dog poison.
I can take a dog to a doctor to have an abortion.

A dog can bite me.

I'm superior.
>>
>>65378908
>grow up
Dude, you think dogs should rule the world. Don't tell me to grow up.

>just because a non-white person doesn't adhere to the tenets of society that benefitted the people that created them
These societies benefit everyone, that's why so many people are migrating to them.
Who's migrating to their shit-tier societies? No one that's who, because their shit.
>>
>>65378935
>BBC television
Ah, so it's bullshit.
>>
>>65378908
None of those traits you mention are beneficial towards society. Also one contributing factor humans are superior compared to lets say in your case dog, is language and that propels us to evolve, develop and invent so many things that the dog doesn't have.

Ten-thousand years ago, humans were all about sticks and bugs and living in straw huts however now with you being a retarded hypocrite is using one of the finest inventions of communication to showcase your idiocy. What has the dog done other than being domesticated for human use? There are either used as pets, in the workforce or Korean cuisine. I mean I love dogs, I have a golden retriever myself but if you think your argument has any value at all because of muh standards that favour you, go reconsider of all the achievements human have done, compared to dogs.
>>
>>65378100
mfw white wine
>>
File: Don_Newcombe_1955.png (200 KB, 260x430) Image search: [Google]
Don_Newcombe_1955.png
200 KB, 260x430
>mfw a thread about Phil Anselmo saying "white power" turns into an argument about dog supremacy
>>
>>65378799
Oh man
>>
File: Rebel_Flag.jpg (24 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Rebel_Flag.jpg
24 KB, 400x300
welp, g'night gang
>>
>>65378966
>I can kill it therefore I'm the surperior life form

I can kill Stephan Hawking but I'm a low class, earning $15/hr nobody who's contributed nothing to anything worth a shit.

Who's superior in this instance?
>>
>>65379065
There's no argument to be had Tbh dogs are the superior life forms.
>>
File: my_doge.jpg (73 KB, 579x720) Image search: [Google]
my_doge.jpg
73 KB, 579x720
>>65379197
>>65379212
>they lick peanut butter off my balls

Sometimes I wonder who's really in charge.
>>
SHITPOSTING:

the thread
>>
>>65379197
You are, because you were able to live on in hopes of spreading your seed and your ideals of dog worship.
>>
vaguely related - /pol/'s take over of 4chan coincides with my branching out in the world. Some of my closest and most impressive friends are blacks, Jews, and gays. It's really hard to look at the merits of people like Varg Vikernes and weev when I see their core believes as so false and disgusting, and directly oppositional to my real world experiences. I have to assume anyone who's involved with these political views have shut out much of the world, and that makes them contemptible - it's like taking your political advice from a child who plays evil dictators in real time strategy games.
>>
File: issprayedonmyvan.jpg (56 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
issprayedonmyvan.jpg
56 KB, 300x300
FUCKING HOSTILE
>>
>>65379309
>ywn live on in hopes of spreading your seed to worship dogs

why live?
>>
>>65379265
SHITPOSTING:

the post
>>
>>65378447

This random picture on the internet is surely to be trusted.
>>
>>65378447
The worst is that the guy look like your run-of-the-mill raver, or vegan guy into hardcore punk.
I highly doubt that his guy has authoritarian political views.
>>
>>65381150
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/09/nazi-pug-man-arrested-after-teaching-girlfriends-dog-to-perform/
>>
>>65381362
>WARNING: THIS VIDEO FEATURES MATERIAL THAT MAY CAUSE OFFENCE

Are people these days all a bunch of babies? Also the video so fucking cute especially the salute part, whats wrong with gaz ze juez?
>>
File: wew.gif (174 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
wew.gif
174 KB, 300x300
>>65378969
>Who's migrating to their shit-tier societies? No one that's who, because their shit.

>ignoring years and years of colonialism
>>
>>65381566
>>ignoring years and years of colonialism
>he doesn't understand that discourse of politics and whats right and wrong has changed
>also too fucking bad you're the weaker race
>>
>>65378577
jidf please go
>>
>>65378577
dont be silly anon hitler loved jews so much
>>
>>65381566
colonialism made all the places in the world better don't be a dumb shit libtard
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.