[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>PUMPKIN PUMPKIN PLASTIC PUMPKIN AND OTHER ASSORTED VEGETABLES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 220x221) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 220x221
>PUMPKIN PUMPKIN PLASTIC PUMPKIN AND OTHER ASSORTED VEGETABLES DOO DOO WAAAAA DOO WOP SMOTHER MY DAUGHTER IN CHOCOLATE SYRUP AND BOOGIE TILL THE COWS COME HOME *blowing raspberries*

Wow It's literally just musical shitposting
>>
>>65373497
and its great
>>
This album is at least an 8/10.
>>
Brown Shoes Don't Make it is the greatest composition of the 60's. It's even slightly better than Sister Ray
>>
>>65373497
I know it's funny and all, but that song makes me sick to my stomach with the whole pedophilia schtick. It had more of an effect on me than Lolita, but maybe that's the point.
>>
>>65373741
was for
>>65373657
>>
>>65373741
It's about the leaders of our communities and government my man
>>
>>65373804
I know but
>What would you do, daddy?
>What would you do, daddy?
just makes me want to vomit.
Not criticizing Frank, but jesus.
>>
>>65373741
Part of the reason it's a lot more effective than Frank's 70's humor is because under the joking veneer of BSDMI there is a genuine anger.

It's also true, by the way. That stuff happens with Hollywood and Government officials all the time.

>She's a dirty young mind, corrupted corroded! Well she's thirteen today, and I hear she gets loaded!

Despite being known as a sleazy misogynist, Frank's actually portraying victim blaming.
>>
>>65373863
I was listening to this at night once and it legitimately freaked me out. Like, the literal sounds are disturbing and unnerving...not even "gross".
>>
The album pictured is GOAT!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.