[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just downloaded a bunch of sleater kinney albums. You mad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
I just downloaded a bunch of sleater kinney albums. You mad?
>>
>>65370139
>sleater kinney

lol
>>
No, Sleater-Kinney are pretty good.
>>
>>65370139
wait /mu/ doesnt like sleater-kinney?
huh, ok i guess
>>
no because sleater kinney rules

>inb4 but they hate all men and we can't have that xDDD
>>
You must be so proud of your newfound "riot grrl" aesthetic.
>>
>>65370170
Would bang
>>
>>65370139
W
E
W
Do people still say "You mad?" un iron-tonic lee?
>>
feminists are literally the best kind of people in the world.
>>
the thing about Sleater Kinney, when compared to other riot grrl bands, is that they're not really misandrist and bitchy at all.
plus, they dont have total fucking egos and think shit like "oh we're the most important punk band ever"
they're cool in my book
>>
>>65370170
Who is this semon semon?
>>
why would I be mad? at least you're downloading good music.
>>
>>65370266
Plus, they actually make decent music, whereas a lot of the others in the scene put the message way, way before the music.
>>
I was under the impression /mu/ was filled with a bunch of idiotic conservative anti feminists. They must not know what riot grrrl is.
>>
>>65370465
/mu/ is literally the most left-wing board on this website. Plus, even those of us with slightly more conservative views will admit good music when we hear it.
>>
>>65370512
Not /lit/? That board's crawling with Continentalfag babies.
>>
>>65370545
OK, second most left-wing.
>>
the only reason why people on /mu/ say they're bad is because they are highly associated with the riot grrl movement, even though they rarely ever talk about it in their music (besides their debut album, i think). and even if you think that's a bad thing, you have to admit their music is still really good and not like other riot grrl bands like Bikini Kill.
>>
File: portlandia.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
portlandia.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
Also reminding everyone that Carrie Brownstein co-stars in Portlandia, which features the recurring "Feminist Bookshop" bit.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.