[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone reccomend a well made portable cassette player? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
Can anyone reccomend a well made portable cassette player? I'm going on a trip and wanted to listen to my cassettes without bringing my player setup
>>
>>65368853
omg I was asking to myself same thing, I was looking 4 a good one with a good price on amazon today
>>
>>65368853
omg I was asking to myself same thing, I was looking 4 a good one with a good price on amazon today
>>
>>65368853
Just get a fucking Walkman.

I have one that I take everywhere, it's built like a fucking brick and sounds fine for a portable tape player. They're like 10-20 bucks at most places, I got mine for $12 at a garage sale.
>>
>>65368941
some countries doesn't have garage sales, I'm searching one on line
>>
File: 200_s.png (7 KB, 382x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.png
7 KB, 382x200
>>65368941
I live in fucking Saudi Arabia...where the hell am I gonna find one in a garage sale?
>>
You're kind of out of luck if you don't have charity/thrift shops to peruse in your area, most quality portable cassette players are pretty old and go for quite a bit online (because they're in demand). But yes if you really want to stay safe stick with Sony, they have made very few bad ones. Look out for the features you deem necessary, i.e. I'd want one with Dolby NR capability, not sure about you.
>>
File: achmedandhismagictambourine.jpg (3 KB, 124x101) Image search: [Google]
achmedandhismagictambourine.jpg
3 KB, 124x101
>>65369030
And why are you in that hellhole, exactly?
>>
>>65369451
Cause I have no choice.
>>
>>65369462
Born there?
>>
>>65369451
Are you fucking racist or stupid? Saudi isn't a war torn zone like Palestine or Syria

Go back to >>>/pol/ and stay there
>>
>>65369556
you are fucking retarded
>>
>>65369556
I'm not a fucking dumbass, I know the state of the country, it's still shit.
>monarchy
>women can't drive in the 21st century
>theocracy
>hijab required
>sharia-derived law

Would you like me to continue?
>>
>>65368853
The only new ones manufactured are by Colby, Memorex and a few no-names -they're all terrible.

If you can, find a Walkman for a reasonable price. This should be $3-$10, though they seem a bit scarce now and prices online tend to be much higher.
>>
File: 1462484172912.png (25 KB, 492x400) Image search: [Google]
1462484172912.png
25 KB, 492x400
>>65369451
>achmedandhismagictambourine
>>65369656
please do
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.