[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Princed died from an overdose of Fentanyl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3622177/Official-says-Prince-died-opioid-overdose.html
>Prince's former drug dealer seemed to think that opioids were behind the singer's death when he spoke exclusively to DailyMail.com in April and revealed that the performer would spend up to $40,000 on six-month supplies of Dilaudid pills and Fentanyl patches.
>Those two drugs are incredibly powerful opioids, and were both found during a search of Michael Jackson's home in the days after he died of a drug overdose.
>Prince died of a self-administered Fentanyl overdose according to an autopsy report released on Thursday by the Midwest Medical Examiner's Office.
>The death was ruled an accident, and the only listed cause of death on the medical examiner's report was 'Fentanyl toxicity.'
>Prince was last pictured the night before his death leaving a Walgreens near his home, the fourth time he had been to the pharmacy that week.
>The singer weighed just 112 lbs. at the time of his death
>>
Good night, sweet Prince
>>
He had chronic pain
>>
I thought he died from being a manlet
>>
Probably because he was a Jehovah's witness and they forbid their followers from engaging in certain medical procedures, so he used painkillers as a way to cope with a condition that could have been alleviated through practical medical treatment.

Just another reason why arbitrary religious dogma is cancer.
>>
opiates must be so much fun!
>>
>>65367754
*tips fedora*
>>
I don't blame him, Fentanyl is delicious.
>>
>>65367784
I'm not even an atheist tho
>>
what is it with musicians and opiates?
>>
>>65367823
It numbs their pain.
>>
>>65367823
You'll understand when you hit your early 30's and you start getting aches and pains from just living.
>>
>>65368130
yeah, speak for yourself

not the world's fault you didn't take care of your body
>>
>>65368582
>Every single person has experienced body pain is also the one who caused it.

Wow you are a special kind of retard aren't you?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.