[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the only good nu-metal album ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: ratm.jpg (87 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ratm.jpg
87 KB, 600x600
This is the only good nu-metal album ever
>>
kornĀ“s s/t and white pony are goat my man
>>
>literally i'm 16 and MOM DON'T TELL ME TO DO MY HOMEWORK-core
>>
>>65365107
/thread
>>
>>65365072
Toxicity was a legitimately good album though
>>
it's good
>>
true
>>
File: 320x240.jpg (22 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
320x240.jpg
22 KB, 320x240
>>65365072
>mfw op is a fag after all
>>
The Battle of Los Angeles was better tho
>>
>>65365072
Issues by Korn
>>
File: 10.jpg (35 KB, 301x300) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
35 KB, 301x300
Is pic-related the kind of album you listen to as a whole or a singles album? It seems like the former.
>>
>>65365107
>>65365134
I bet you listen to Animal Collective
>>
>>65365477
A "singles album" isn't really an album then, is it fucktard? Just listen to the whole thing.
>>
File: EvFallencover01.jpg (31 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
EvFallencover01.jpg
31 KB, 300x300
>>
>>65365980
I bet you listen to metal because it makes you feel more masculine
>>
>>65366070
I bet you don't listen to metal because it's not cool enough for your trendy tumblr friends
>>
>>65366429
lol so I was right

I used to be into edgy scene shit but I grew out of it. I don't listen to much metal anymore but I still listen to a little bit. Nice try though.
>>
>>65366489
Scene shit isn't metal though and no, I don't listen to it for any reason other than I enjoy it. But obviously you're more interested in how your music taste makes you appear to others, ascribing words like "masculine" and "edgy" to music you don't like instead of just genuinely enjoying something for what it is. One day when you graduate from highschool you'll realise how pointless it is to care about impressing other people all the time and learn to enjoy yourself more. Or maybe you won't and will stay a miserable trend hopping faggot for the rest of your life.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.