[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I used to love this band but I just feel like Stan in that south
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Cover.jpg (121 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
121 KB, 1280x1280
I used to love this band but I just feel like Stan in that south park episode where he feels like everything is shit.
>>
nice blogpost
>>
File: op boohoo.png (48 KB, 182x282) Image search: [Google]
op boohoo.png
48 KB, 182x282
>>
>>65364584
I know that feel. You'll drift anon, find something else to cling on to and drift away again. You can't love something forever, it's not in our nature
>>
Ok
>>
>>65364584

Excellent thread.

Did you even watch the next episode?

Kill yourself my man.
>>
>>65364584
I feel the same way about that record.

It's not even bad, it just doesn't capture any of the exciting or strange atmospheres / moods of the previous records. It's just 40 minutes of Atari Teenage Riot meets rap bravado -- nothing nearly as cold, alien, or primal as NLDW or NOTM. I'd probably love it if I didn't know that they're capable of a lot more.
>>
>>65364584
You aren't alone, the album just doesn't bang as hard as the shitposters had decided it would months before release.
>>
>>65365234

You're a fucking retard.
>>
The last inventive thing they put out was NOTM. After that all their music started sounding the same.
>>
You outgrew them. That's what happens. You listened to the music a lot and now it's time to move onto something else. Just wait until that next thing clicks and everything will be good again.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.