[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEW BECK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: beck-wow.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
beck-wow.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZlbahhoEIo
>>
>>65359279
Just checked it out. I hope he makes another rap album or hip hop
>>
>we live in a world where new beck is better than new avalanches

I don't know how to feel about this.
>>
>>65359279
Wow this is shit.
>>
>>65359829
"At least it's better than new Avalanches" will be a thing for the rest of the year.
>>
sounds like he's on that hunter hunt hendrix flow
>>
File: modern guilt.jpg (532 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
modern guilt.jpg
532 KB, 1280x1024
>This artist created modern guilt

At times it almost sounds like something that "yourfavouritemartian" meme band would of made
>>
I like everything except the chorus.
>>
pop music done right

only beck could make the trap sound tolerable (besides actual trap rappers like waka and gucci)
>>
>>65359279
It's alright this.

No E-Pro as far as his comeback singles go, but it's not bad.
>>
LITERALLY
Injury Reserve - Wow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWnnDSOI0Ss
>>
Are those Trap drums?
>>
>>65359898
you fucking cunt. You unironically mentioned """"""""""yourfavoritemartian"""""""""" fuck you. But yeah I see what you mean.
>>
>>65359898
Wow, it's like you've never listened to another Beck album.

I mean, yeah, it's different from the stuff he's done before, but that's kind of par for the course.
>>
>>65359960
it uses the same word so it must be a rip off
>>
Pretty decent.
>>
It's too new to take in at the moment, let it sit for a few days
>>
File: 61228826.jpg (104 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
61228826.jpg
104 KB, 500x344
Is this Beck parodying 2016 rap?
>>
>>65360036
thats how memes work round here they dont have to make sense just look at 21 cLOUDDEAD
>>
Why is he trying to appeal to the masses? He's already had his day about three times, shouldn't he be in the Scott Walker phase of his career by now?

>>65359829
Odelay and Midnite Vultures are better than SILY imo.
>>
>>65359960
LITERALLY
Kate Bush - Wow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyuxXWxKSTg
>>
>>65359829
The new avalanches track is way better than this boring shit
>>
>>65360121
>people complain that Beck hasn't been about "fun" since Midnite Vultures, his poppiest album ever
>makes another pop album after 11 years of more low-key stuff
>"Why is he doing this?"
>>
Its the most inventive thing ive heard from him since vultures.
>>
File: 1428087887216.gif (918 KB, 317x310) Image search: [Google]
1428087887216.gif
918 KB, 317x310
>worried it was going to be bad because of the obvious new pop direction from the teasers
>it's actually good
>>
>>65359829
Beck has actually been releasing music for the past 15 years instead of twiddling his thumbs
>>
>>65359279
what the hell am i listening to
>>
>>65361134
this is nice gif
>>
>>65360218
Midnite Vultures is really poppy, I'll grant you that. But it was also very unique. You could tell that he was trying to fuck with the formula on that album (i.e. the banjo solo on "Sexx Laws", the overpowering strings in "Nicotine and Gravy", the strange, robotic feel of the whole thing). "Dreams" and "Wow" just sound like generic pop to me, not to mention the lazy lyrics and track titles. They're not really bad songs, just not interesting.

Also Beck has totally been "fun" since MV. Guero is basically Odelay Part 2.
>>
>>65361288
>Also Beck has totally been "fun" since MV. Guero is basically Odelay Part 2.
Yeah, I'm a huge fan of his stuff from the last decade. It's just one of the more common opinions I see about Beck.
>>
>>65359279
This is pretty great.
>>
>>65359829
Beck actually makes music.
>>
>>65359829
You have shit taste anon
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.