[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prince died from "opioid overdose"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1050x591.jpg (38 KB, 1050x591) Image search: [Google]
1050x591.jpg
38 KB, 1050x591
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36436767

>junky
>>
1st
>>
>>65357758
Shouldve gotten that hip surgery in 2001 and not refused it cause of stupid jehovah witness rules. Love the dudes music but he was def insane
>>
>>65357758
sinead was right
>>
Can we finally admit that Prince was a huge faggot.
>>
>>65358120
he was probably metrosexual actually
>>
shit, i take opiods every day to cope with my crippling depression

oh well, i'm sure i'll be fine
>>
No surprise, I mean its not like he was going to of OD'd on calpol
>>
>>65358150
don't
>>
>>65358148
I mean his music itself.

How the fuck is this good?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x463k20_prince-the-revolution-kiss_music
>>
>>65358230
Because it is? And the album its from "parade" is a diverse array of sounds you dont hear in music anymore. Kiss is just the radio single thats fun and catchy
>>
>>65358120
Prince got mad pussy you mongoloid
>>
To be fair though, he could have been presribed opiates from the hospital and overdosed on those. It doesn't necessarily mean he was a junkie, though I wouldn't rule that out.
>>
What if he just wanted to end it? Truly based
>>
>>65358148
The fuck does that mean, love of underground trains?
>>
>>65358657
and Bowie got child pussy
>>
>>65358230
>has prolific career
>known for his diversity of songs and genre fusion
>picks one song to prove that he's bad

do you like music, even?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.