[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best music to accompany a good cup of afternoon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: enjoy you're coffee.png (181 KB, 400x324) Image search: [Google]
enjoy you're coffee.png
181 KB, 400x324
What's the best music to accompany a good cup of afternoon coffee?
>>
>Enjoy you are coffee
>tfw you drop out of the third grade to pursue your dream of being a barista
>>
Any baristas on this board?

Also, depends where you are. I used to live near a cafe that played a lot of Mount Eerie and doom metal, plus their menu was all vegan which was nice.
>>
I prefer hot chocolate thank you
>>
>enjoy you're coffee

And that's why you're working as a barista, sweetheart.
>>
cliche, but coltrane

agree with the microphones/mt eerie, especially since I live in Seattle
>>
File: make b8 gr8 again.jpg (158 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
make b8 gr8 again.jpg
158 KB, 1000x1000
>>65355605
>plus their menu was all vegan which was nice.
>>
>>65355524
>afternoon coffee
STRAYA CUNT
>>
Good thread!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwEfBUE2EsM
>>
Cat Stevens
>>
I like coffee, but fucking hell people like OP are the worst fucking people

It's literally just a fucking drink, stop being so obnoxious.
>>
I am coffee
>>
>>65355849
drainage... I drink you up
>>
>>65355674
Not bait, just a comment on the sort of shop it was. I'm not vegan but my partner is and we had just started dating when I leaved near that place so it was cool to have somewhere we could like, go to get breakfast and stuff.

>>65355663
Also true. I work in a cafe and it is slightly grating how frequently someone puts on Coltrane or Miles Davis or whatever, but it does suit the environment well.
>>
>>65355875
that...that was a milkshake
>>
Go home white girl
>>
>>65355524
mazzy starr
>>
>>65355829
This, so fucking much...
>>
>>65355801
even just rolling over the embed and seeing the thumbnail makes me want to die
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.