[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>lost 50% of my hearing in one ear due to an ear infection
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: The-Avalanches.jpg (185 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
The-Avalanches.jpg
185 KB, 1280x720
>lost 50% of my hearing in one ear due to an ear infection / wax buildup / what ever that caused swelling.
>the new avalanches single from their new album drops
>can't listen to it with out discomfort due to my ears
>mfw
>>
you aren't missing much desu, i actually wish i didn't listen to it
>>
>>65352782

You heard one fucking song and know everything about the entire album.. I wish there was a way to ban you from listening to the rest of the album or at a later date jumping on the bandwagon when you find out the album is actually awesome. Faggots like you are the worst.
>>
>>65352848
You mad brah??? You mad?
>>
>>65352848
Calm down dude. He didn't write off the whole album, he just said the single sucked.
>>
>>65352848
he didnt claim to have any knowledge of the album, he just said he didn't like the single.
>>
>>65352848
who said anything about the album? projecting much
>>
>>65352771
debrox, anon. i went and had my ear flushed out once and that still didn't get rid of it, but debrox works like a charm.
>>
>>65352771
That's funny, because the new single gave me an ear infection from how bad it was
>>
File: 1453703672360.jpg (40 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1453703672360.jpg
40 KB, 535x577
>mfw the avalanches have become meme rap
>>
Shit, is the guy with the grey hair in the new picture the guy on the right in red?
>>
>>65353768
No, that's the guy sat behind him. The guy in the red went nuts and left the band.
>>
>>65353819
Thanks. I see it now. I really should learn all of their names.

Shame really, I always associate that guy in red with the band more than anybody. Probably because he's more prominent in the picture.
>>
I think it's sadder to think that some people have actually died in the wait for this.

I may lock myself in a room until the release day.
>>
>>65352771
Know that feel bro, got the exact same thing now. Been living with this for two weeks and not listening to any music. I'm getting it syringed in about an hour though.
>>
Just ordered the deluxe LP, regular and CD.

I hate myself.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.