[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All jokes aside, when this record came out was when I stopped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: the antlers-burst apart.jpg (109 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
the antlers-burst apart.jpg
109 KB, 319x319
All jokes aside, when this record came out was when I stopped taking Pitchfork seriously.

They literally had a whole front page featuring it, with interviews, cross-reviews and shit.
>>
This album was when I realized Animal Collective were a bunch of shit gay hack fruads
>>
>>65352403
I like DragonForce
>>
>>65352422
ರ_ರ
>>
It's a better album than most of the shit they feature
>>
How does this one and Familiars compare to Attic of the Universe and Hospice? I haven't gotten to either yet.
>>
>>65352469
they're garbage
>>
>>65352403
I stopped taking them seriously when I started listening to music seriously
>>
>>65352403
Thought this was a pretty decent record desu.
>>
Burst Apart is a damn great album. Was perfectly ok with the p4k praise.
>>
File: 1464789228130.png (496 KB, 780x720) Image search: [Google]
1464789228130.png
496 KB, 780x720
>>65353650
>>65353929
This basically, anything that's not Radiohead and gets praise is hated by /mu/

If you come to this place for anything but the share threads you fucked up. This board is trash tier along with /v/ and /b/
>>
Burst Apart is great and the version of Putting the Dog to Sleep on the "In London" live LP is god tier
>>
>>65352469
attic is great, hospice is trash
>>
>>65354098
attic is great, hospice is good
>>
Fave tracks?

In the Attic, The Universe, Two, Shiva, I Don't Want Love, French Exit, No Widows, Every Night My Teeth Are Falling Out, Hounds, Drift Dive...

think Burst Apart may be their best so far. Wasn't crazy about Familiars but it's got a nice sound. Fans seemed to like it?
>>
>>65354268
I really liked Zelda off Underwater, didn't really jam with Familiars though.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.