[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The strokes New EP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
Thoughts ?
>>
>>65351394
it's the Strokes, everything they release is shit
>>
>>65351463
Music is subjective. In sure some people don't enjoy your horrible music
>>
it's okay
>>
File: image.jpg (4 KB, 96x96) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 KB, 96x96
>>65351463
>actually implying the strokes' haven't written multiple incredible pop rock tunes
>>
>The Strokes
>music

get out of here with that degenerate garbage.
>>
>>65351748
Oh look it's one of trumps cuckboys trying to sound tough. Lmao
>>
>>65351748
I will fuck you up your fat fucking ass so hard you'll have to shit out your mouth for the rest of your life.
>>
File: breaking_news__2_.png (887 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
breaking_news__2_.png
887 KB, 1280x720
>>65352453
I'm not that guy but fuck you, buddy.
>>
>>65352453
>The Strokes Fan Boy
lol go fab something dickhead
>>
>>65352453
Look at this trump cuckboy.

He's going all out.
>>
>Drag Queen 6/10
>Oblivious 8.5/10
>Threat of Joy 7/10

It's good. Would like it a whole lot more of it was foreshadowing an LP.
>>
At least it's better than the avalanches new stuff
>>
I like their cover of Aerodynamic by Daft Punk
>>
File: Cju4buSWkAAsget.jpg (32 KB, 500x558) Image search: [Google]
Cju4buSWkAAsget.jpg
32 KB, 500x558
>>65354069
sick burn boi!
>>
Where can I listen to this album online?
>>
>>65354394
Fucking lol
>>
>>65355409
go to play.spotify.com, login with whatever (can be a free account), then go to cultrecords.com and press play on any song. You'll be redirected to the playlist.
>>
I like Threat of Joy and Oblivius quite a bit. Not much of a fan of Drag Queen because of the falsetto, it sounded so out of place and stupid.

I think: Threat of Joy>Oblivius>>>>Drag Queen

That said I don't believe Drag Queen is objectively bad or anything.

And before some other /mu/tants I know call me a CHeat in real life, it's me, idiots.
>>
>>65357884
Is something wrong with my ears, because Drag Queen doesn't sound like falsetto, but like Julian's vocals have been pitch-shifted to sound higher. It sounds nothing like his falsetto that he uses all over CM.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.