[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>16 YEARS IN THE MAKING >IT'S FUCKING ELECTROSWING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: jjjjj.jpg (101 KB, 1181x588) Image search: [Google]
jjjjj.jpg
101 KB, 1181x588
>16 YEARS IN THE MAKING
>IT'S FUCKING ELECTROSWING

AAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
>>
>>65347439
>he thinks people were excited for a single track and not the whole album
>>
>>65347470
>releasing a shit track after 16 years of waiting
Everybody and their grandmother was waiting for Jenny Death and when they released On GP, it was fucking amazing
>>
Where did everything go so... classy?

*tips trilby*
>>
>>65347561
Jenny Death was a big disappointment
>>
>expecting any more from aussies

lol
>>
its actually plunderpolka
>>
>16 years
>>
electroswing is sort of underrated thanks to memes. it's one of the better tracks in the style too, i'd say

>>65347591
nope
>>
>>65347820

>in 2016 a poster on /mu/ is defending electroswing

how low we sank
how far we have to go
>>
>>65347439
>electroswing
what? are you retarded? It's fucking polka, I really enjoyed it, you can hear that it's The Avalanches. But I feel like it's gonna be the Frontier Psychiatrist of the album, in that it won't fit with the flow of the album but that it's still an interesting song.
>>
>>65348008

>I-I-IT'LL JUST BE THE FRONTIER PSCHIATRIST UHH...YEAH...YEAH THE REST OF THE ALBUM WILL BE NOTHING LIKE THIS!!

delusional lol
this is you admitting the song is a piece of shit and hoping the rest of the album sounds nothing like it.
>>
i dig the song. it's not SILY level but danny is always great and there's some interesting stuff going on w the production beyond just the main sample (as usual w/ them). a little disappointed by DOOM's verse but that's par for the course w him as of late. seriously doubt the record will sound like this at all, the other tracks in the trailer didn't

>>65348049
did you not read the 2 parts of the very short post where he said the song was good
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.