[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to make music like Death Grips how do? I know nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: me_on_the_right_.jpg (161 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
me_on_the_right_.jpg
161 KB, 1080x1080
I want to make music like Death Grips how do?

I know nothing about music but am very angry and want to unleash my anger into musical sounds any advice friends?
>>
Also have no friends so need to do this on my own. Thank u
>>
>>65345734
don't
>>
>>65345760
Y not?
>>
See the thing is...some people aren't meant to make music. You're one of those people...unless you're willing to put the effort into learning about music from scratch, but that's time and effort I bet you're not willing to make.
>>
>>65345734
That's gonna be hard OP, Andy is a sickass producer and Zach a killer drummer.
>>
>>65345734
you just need to learn FL studio and some guitar riffs and you got it
>>
>>65345791
Nigga i dont care about music what am i a nerd? I just want to make some dark heavy shit
>>
Buy a cassette player and record yourself breaking everything you own.
>>
>>65345842
Oh shit now we getting somewhere. Dats a good idea tbch

>>65345830
No. It needs to be pure angst and aggression. I dont want to make music i want to make madness
>>
>>65345810
What do producers even do?
>>
>>65345984
see? you ain't gonna make it
>>
>>65346032
I dont wanna "make it" i just wanna make noise
>>
>>65345984
Bleep bloops.
If you don't know what LFO stands for by now, you're doomed and wasting your time. Go to college.
>>
>>65345897
>No. It needs to be pure angst and aggression. I dont want to make music i want to make madness

Take a poorly tuned guitar and scream some stream of consciousness lyrics over it. Congratulations, you're a post no-wave artist
>>
>>65345897
Also that's not a good or original idea tbqfam
>>
>>65346080
Nigga i havent even started making noise yet chill

>>65346119
Decent

>>65346149
Fuck u
>>
Drum machine with distorted stock beats, Mic, loud PA system
>>
>>65345734
>Dean Mark

idk m8, combine a bunch of Ambrose's promos and pump up the gain. Call it Deancore
>>
>>65346306
Kek
>>
get a guitar and learn power chords
>>
File: d23.png (291 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
d23.png
291 KB, 650x450
just B urslef lmaoodldasqwgte ythe y\ethtyjn\e
>>
>>65345734
Jeff?
>>
>>65345734
/asp/ies assemble!
>>
Don't listen to all these limp wristed fuckos op, if you want to make music do it. Pirate FL studios, get recording equipment, start listening to a fuck load of music for inspiration, Learn some "basic music theory" on youtube and get to fuckin work. You can do anything provided that you have time and motivation.
>>
if you want to make music "like death grips" it's not gonna be good

be original
>>
>>65345791
>Some people aren't meant to make music
You are pretentious. The same thing has been said to hundred of successful artist.
>>
>>65347666
This my dude, even if it ends up sounding autistic at least you had fun making it
>>
>>65346587
nick?
>>
>>65346672
Uh oh

>>65347751
>>65347666
U guys have inspired me. I will make the greatest album of all time you'll all see. Do not forget the name Dean Mark.
>>
>>65347736
>>65345834
Fuck off you anti theory children.

You are exactly the type of scatter brained milenials that are ruining this board.

Your "music" is going to turn out awful and lacking any structure or emotional content.
>>
>>65347860
Aww poor baby :'(. Am I ruining 4chan for you? I bet you think everything about your generation is superior too huh? Mu isn't being taken over by "millennials" you are just jaded and cynical and you have a skewed perception of other generations.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.