[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Only Tomorrow is a top 3 my bloody valentine song debate me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: boi now you've done it.jpg (49 KB, 800x596) Image search: [Google]
boi now you've done it.jpg
49 KB, 800x596
Only Tomorrow is a top 3 my bloody valentine song

debate me
>>
Sunny Sundae Smile is a top 3 my bloody valentine release

debate me
>>
>>65343698
>To Here Knows When
>Blown A Wish
>I Only Said
>Loomer
>Sometimes
>Off Your Face
>Only Tomorrow

Top 7 for me, anon.
>>
>>65343698
What You Want, To Here Knows When, and If I Am are the top 3 mbv songs
>>
Is mbv 2013 worth listening to? Scaruffi panned it and I happen to share some pretty similar views with him on Loveless and Isn't Anything.
>>
>>65343934
Yea, just listen to it, you obviously want to. Why the fuck does someone else's opinion matter to you. If you dont like it you don't like it, it isn't the end of the world.

Oh wait, I forgot where we were.
>>
>>65343934
if you're a fan, then is, obiously is worth listening to. It's not bad...it's a safe fan service album.
Only this time most people were expecting them to try new stuff instead of making Loveless 2
>>
>>65343698
Objectively correct
>>
>>65343934
>scaruffi panned it so I haven't listened to it

scruff fags are worse than melonthany fantano fags prove me wrong
>>
>>65343698
1. To Here Knows When
2. Wonder 2
3. You Made Me Realize
4. Blown A Wish
5. Sunny Sundae Smile
>>
>>65343698
YOU
FORGOT
THE
PICKLES
>>
>>65344105
Scruffy is at least good at articulating his musical opinions and substantiating his stance
>>
>>65343698
>Sometimes
>Cupid Come
>Soft as Snow

No, I don't think it is.
>>
>>65344508
He tends to substantiate his stance with more opinions. In the case of THE FACT THAT, many of the conclusions he states as matter-of-fact are often products of his own obvious biases.
These things start to stand out very clearly the more I read on, and taking into account how he vainly and pretentiously fancies himself a cultural and philosophical renaissance man, how can you ignore them?
I'll give you the fact that he has a great way with words, but many of his essays (Beatles included) are largely opinion pieces masquerading as factual analyses.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.