[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinion on Grimes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: grimes.jpg (264 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
grimes.jpg
264 KB, 768x576
>>
saw her at Sasquatch on acid, would do again
>>
>>65341914
trash
>>
Literally a meme.
>>
File: lovren.jpg (669 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
lovren.jpg
669 KB, 1920x1080
thoughts on lavren ?
>>
File: 1390456408876.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
1390456408876.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>>65341914
Hahaha I like that picture, it really looks like her. I heard that all of the posting about her on this board is done by one person. It's quite creepy, and I don't even see the appeal of her. Her music isn't very enjoyable and her looks are nothing to write home about either.
>>
File: grimes.jpg (224 KB, 980x677) Image search: [Google]
grimes.jpg
224 KB, 980x677
>>65341914
>>65341914
What did she mean by this?

"I know because I grew up in Vancouver and half my high school was Korean or Chinese and the kind of shit I heard all the time was horrible. I used to walk around with my Chinese boyfriend and people would yell slurs out of cars. Racism isn't over. Sexism isn't over. "
http://pitchfork.com/news/49448-grimes-speaks-out-in-defense-of-beyonce-gangnam-style-and-mariah-carey/
>>
File: grimes_yearbook pictures_02.jpg (342 KB, 980x1368) Image search: [Google]
grimes_yearbook pictures_02.jpg
342 KB, 980x1368
>>65342155
>I used to walk around with my Chinese boyfriend and people would yell slurs out of cars

Here is picture of her in high school where she was a cumslut for Asian boys
>>
>>65342155
She was being rebellious and edgy
>>
Lyrics are vapid
Voice is nice
As a producer she is one of the best in the business, fucking magic on the boards on par with Kanye and Ruben from UMO
>>
>>65341914
Dig her
>>
>>65342600
she was a weeaboo
>>
>>65342743
They mattered less on her earlier albums when you couldn't hear what the fuck she was saying

I don't need "You don't call me no more" type shit shoved in my ears
>>
I absolutely love all of Grimes's music. It feels almost supernatural.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.