[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>on a Tinder d8 >female starts talking about music Never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1427416945433.png (220 KB, 321x333) Image search: [Google]
1427416945433.png
220 KB, 321x333
>on a Tinder d8
>female starts talking about music
Never ghosted someone so hard in my life.
>>
>>65341748
Stop using Tinder. Meet the girl IRL, you'll have better chances of just happening upon someone who is more enjoyable to be with than finding someone on fucking Tinder

Also, they're usually way uglier than they let on with their Tinder pics
>>
>>65341818
>Also, they're usually way uglier than they let on with their Tinder pics
This is true but I'm lonely in a strange city and Tinder is the only way I can get laid.
>>
>>65341855
That's fair. Just keep it in the back of your mind.
Take it from a guy who was enough of a loser to get the paid version of Tinder so I could swipe for hours: keep looking for girls IRL, even if you hit it off with a girl over Tinder, and ESPECIALLY if you haven't met her yet.
>>
>>65341917
Nah man, I just use it for sex. Dates can be fun for a sort of fleeting company, but every girls that use Tinder are generally fucking morons as I'm sure you've discovered.
>>
>>65341973
Anyway, to stay on topic, I am extremely surprised by the number of girls on Tinder that love Death Cab For Cutie. An absurd amount of girls on Tinder cite them as their favorite band. Like, almost every girl I matched with who brought up music.
>>
>>65342065
I mean, they're pretty common, no? I kind of Modest Mouse counterpart of "babby's first indie rawk".
>>
>>65342112
But I had Tinder+ for a month, which means I matched with ~120 girls, and I'd say a good 100 of them said that Death Cab was either their favorite, second favorite, or a guilty pleasure.
>>
>>65342236
whoa

damn
>>
I got some pretty decent recs from tinder dates desu

Didn't quite figured out how to get laid tho. Anybody got recs on that ?
>>
File: Space Time Bending Kek.jpg (81 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
Space Time Bending Kek.jpg
81 KB, 419x480
>Roommate hasn't been laid in a year
>Goes on tinder and gets loads of matches
>Too much of an autist to have conversations
>Take his phone and have conversations for him
>He goes on a date with this girl and bangs her
>My dad visits my house, I've also told him he can meet my girlfriend while he's there
>Dad walks in and sees the girl my roommate fucked before he sees my girlfriend
>Later in the car he tells me "I'm glad your girlfriend is the tall blonde one and not the fat, ugly asian girl"
>mfw
>>
>>65342935
Why are you dating a fat ugly Asian
>>
>>65343020
No, I'm dating the blonde one.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.