[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New M.I.A.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 3411d892.jpg (101 KB, 790x395) Image search: [Google]
3411d892.jpg
101 KB, 790x395
http://pitchfork.com/news/65866-mia-shares-new-song-poc-that-still-a-ryda-listen/

holy shit this is terrible
>>
ehh its alright, first impression ill give it a 6.5/10
>>
>"MIA on the mic this is gonna be sick"
I cringed
>>
How/when did she get so shitty? She was never particularly great but this just straight up sucks.
>>
Did she really just name check Dora the Explorer? Holy shit.
>>
wow it is really bad

>BLM reference

ugh

hype diminishing
>>
>>65341854
the song is probably shit (im not gonna bother listening to it) but did you just discover how left her politics are?
>>
>>65341897

no but it wasn't always this forced and cringey
>>
oh how they fall..
>>
>>65341854
>>65341897
>>65342191
i'll bet you guys have some great views on psychedelic and folk music
>>
>>65342697
what very small relevance does this statement hold
>>
>pop one hit wonders
>music

Uhhhh is this your first time on the board or something?
>>
>>65342613
doesn't mean her other work will disappear
>>
>>65342739
Btw I also visit /lit/. I know about IJ and Ulysses, I've seen Internet strangers talk about them in detail and give lengthy, well-thought out posts about them both and having never read them I can say they're my favorite books.

I am a typical poster on /mu/ and /tv/ also and I promise my taste is not pleb as fuck, just look at the works that I've mentioned in this post. Mentioning them, looking up the summaries... thats all that matters at the end of the day, I know the basic ideas and what else is there to give a fuck about? I can bring up Ulysses and Trout Mask Replica and be the smartest fuck on the block with a tip of the fedora, why does anything matter and why should I actually devote anytime to anything or give a fuck about art? I'm smarter than everybody and on 4chan
>>
>poc
Hahahaha not listening to this stupid shit
>>
she released this song a few months ago and it was pretty good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtjNJGN6_ME
>>
>>65342739
Her first 2 albums are both fucking great
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.