[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/jeffmangum/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
I miss the comfy jeffthreads of yore, post rare jeffs
>>
i want to protect his smile
>>
>>65339009
i hope he's happy. His songs seem so sad that he needs to be protected from the mean people of the internet
>>
Wheres the pic of him stroking a big black cock
>>
File: fuck.png (1 MB, 617x707) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
1 MB, 617x707
>>
>>65339309
Thanks, that's what i was looking for
>>
File: dankmangum.jpg (121 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
dankmangum.jpg
121 KB, 300x300
>>
>>65339472
why this dude always wear flannel
>>
File: jeff.png (43 KB, 654x548) Image search: [Google]
jeff.png
43 KB, 654x548
>>65339009
>>
File: jeffanne.jpg (68 KB, 379x391) Image search: [Google]
jeffanne.jpg
68 KB, 379x391
>>
I saw Jeff Mangum at a grocery store in Ruston yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>65339588
why does he love her, /mu/
>>
File: tumblr_o69fzjBiTK1uk8yeco1_540.jpg (62 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o69fzjBiTK1uk8yeco1_540.jpg
62 KB, 1200x630
So was Anne Frank his waifu?
>>
Jeff seemed genuinely happy by the end of the show at bonnaroo a few years ago. He started out solemn and somber but gosh I actually saw a toothy grin by the end of Ghost. I love the man.
>>
>>65339716
Post jeff live in concert stories
It is my dream to see him someday
>>
>>65339102
this
he's like one of the few people i even care about and i don't even know him
>>
>>65339775
>be 17
>me and 10/10 high school dream girl at show 3 hours early
>fifth row, perfect
>sat through andrew bird to be close to the front
>starting to get dark
>sign comes down saying "please, no video or photography"
>excite.jpeg
>suddenly two old bearded men walk out
>pick up trumpets off the floor
>start playing a wonderful serenade, everyone silent, captivated listening
>jeff walks out and crowd erupts
>doesnt look up from the ground
>grabs accoustic guitar and starts playing 2 headed boy, sounds somber as fuck
>his voice trembling, music playing so slow, haunting
>fast songs consisted of moshing, it was wild
>held qts hand desperately to keep us close
>set ends, jeff says "thanks everybody" in the most innocent voice
>crowd chats encore
>10 mins later they come back out
>jeff seems actually upbeat
>starts to play Ghost (my favorite song)
>look at qt, she looks at me
>kiss her face right there in the show
>i look up at jeff, hes smiling and singing and having fun
>let crowd sing almost all of 2 headed boy pt 2 while they played

>banged qt in the back of my car at a kangaroo gas station on the way out

10/10 best night of my life
>>
>>65340106
I don't envy your life but I envy that night. Good on you
>>
>>65340146
I still dream about it desu. Sad that there are videos of the show on youtube, Jeff specifically asked us not to.

As for the qt she became an insane feminist type and buzzcut her hair that summer, largely my fault. Do not recommend banging indie music qts.
>>
>>65339969
it's weird, his work feels so personal that you could listen to 3 seconds of itaots and feel an intimate connection this guy you've never met
>>
>>65339615
>lying on the internet
>>
Are you recording me?!
>>
>>65340344
N-No...
>>
>>65340344
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-cording me?
>>
>>65340213
I think you hit the nail on the head there, anon.
>>
tfw three peaches makes me cry everytime

why does jeff want to make us cry

why
>>
>>65340584
the pain you feel is God's forgiveness, loves invitation
>>
ITT: underage newfag cancer that is killing /mu/.
>>
>>65339511
hes from georgia
>>
File: neutral-videosixteenbynine1050.jpg (101 KB, 1050x591) Image search: [Google]
neutral-videosixteenbynine1050.jpg
101 KB, 1050x591
>>65341143
I've been on this board for at least 6 years and still love jeff. Get over it fag
>>
>>65341226
yeah, we both know that's not true. Why do new friends always say 2010/2009 in particular? Is it because mpp is the only big release date they're familiar with?
>>
>>65341114
:)
>>
>>65341143
How
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.