[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is jazz so much less autistic compared to classical. >Inb4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 1200x1084) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 1200x1084
Why is jazz so much less autistic compared to classical.
>Inb4 STURP COMPARIN ART!!!!!
Shut up.
This is an objective thread.
>>
True
>>
>>65335832
>This is an objective thread.

>Why is jazz so much less autistic compared to classical

What are you even fucking talking about? What exactly do you mean by 'autistic'? The rate of autism among Jazz players v. Classicals? The technical complexity of the music? Do you even know what 'objective' means?
>>
>>65336365
Both.
>>
>>65335832
>This is an objective thread.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10360926
>>
>>65335832

Show me statistical data.
>>
>>65336407
You can't say you Saged a thread you newfag.
>>
am I banned lol? definitely didn't sage this one>>65336472
>>
OP I have no fucking idea but what I am most certainly sure of is that you're the most autistic, retarded, hopeless fuckup of all, and you'd be doing yourself a favour by treating yourself to some shotgun mouthwash.
>>
>>65336396
far more important
http://www.strawpoll.me/10373222
>>
>>65336888
upboated
>>
>>65336888
Fuck you.
>>
>>65336961
K-ON!! went on so many noncanon tangents that ruined many key plot points, but K-ON! was so boring. Where is the 'neither' box?
Actually K-ON! has Don't Say Lazy so that's a good answer.
>>
I don't come to this board often, but when I do it's nothing but Master of Puppets, Meddle, and (mostly) hipster crap. Not that I mind those, but like there's so much more to talk about.

Then I saw this thread. This thread that I just had to join because the image is one of the highest rated albums of all time that never comes up in "god tier album" threads for some reason. One I actually post frequently on other boards. I became hopeful that maybe I could have an actual conversation on /mu/ for the first time.

Then I read your post, OP. My God, how did an idiot of your caliber even learn to turn on the computer? I don't even feel like putting that album on anymore. Be ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>65335832
coon music
>>
Jazz is music for cucks.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 640x640
>>65336888
>>65340704
OP here.
Sorry. Not joking. For some fucking reason. I rustled both of you guys jimmies. And I would like to apologize for being to real.
Or what not.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.