[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
High right now, suggestions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled222-640x360.jpg (64 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Untitled222-640x360.jpg
64 KB, 640x360
High right now, suggestions?
>>
>>65335527
Lonerism desu

My favorite album to listen to stones
>>
>>65335527
get a life
>>
>>65335527
just kidding I love me some In Rainbows when I'm high
>>
>>65335561
did you know that the time you spent telling someone to get a life was time that could have been spent on you going out and living your obviously superior life?
>>
>>65335546
Listening to Lonerism when I was high was fantastic.
MPP was good too. In The Flowers feels like it builds forever and then explodes into a sonic landscape full of live and dancing. Overall a solid experience
>>
>>65335615
I was joking I'm >>65335594
>>
Early Black Moth Super Rainbow is great. I really liked Policia. Tiff featuring Justin Vernon was amazing, during the bridge I felt like I was flying in an airplane and Justin Vernon swooped in next to me on a dragon.
>>
I got a little high last night and drove around and blasted Painting With, great high and great car album

MPP freaked me out tho, the sonic landscapes are just too fucking thick
>>
File: MF Doom - mm, food.jpg (247 KB, 1425x1414) Image search: [Google]
MF Doom - mm, food.jpg
247 KB, 1425x1414
>>65335527
The Less I Know The Better is such a comfy track to get stoned to alone.

I'd also rec pic related
>>
>>65335546
This is always my first choice. I also listen to Endtroducing... Or some other hip hop, just get in the mood for hip hop when I'm high
>>
>>65335527
Have you tried killing yourself ?
>>
>>65335756
I love thick sonic landscapes when I'm high. But I'm also into psychedelics too so I like when I'm completely taken away
>>
dark throne - under a funeral moon
>>
>>65335527
Try listening to stuff you previously thought inaccessible, or stuff that you didn't fully digest the first time. Bud is great in opening your eyes to different kinds of music.
>>
>>65335885
I guess I should have said "Opening your ears"
>>
>>65335794
I was on Summertime clothes, and a few bars in and i started hearing voices and strange things that I'm pretty sure weren't in the real song

its scary stuff man
>>
>>65335918
I would say opening your mind
>>
Nick drake. Fuck anyone else

He was a stoner too. Rolled FATTIES by the hour apparently.
>>
>>65335938
I would say opening your 2nd drummers
>>
>>65335922
I love that shit, but I'm also really into psychedelics. I understand how it could be really disconcerting. Which reminds me, MPP on acid is fucking godlike
>>
>>65335791
have you tried being less edgy
>>
>>65335527
My favourites to listen while stoned are

Julia Holter - Have You In My Wilderness
Titus Andronicus - The Monitor
Pavement - Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain

Pleb choices i know but they're "highly" effective :-)
>>
>>65336029
>they're "highly" effective :-)

you goofball!!!!
>>
>>65335527
Bottomless pit
>>
>>65335885
true words, don't really wanna admit it, but my music taste was so narrow before I started smoking
>>
>>65335885
As someone who never bothered picking up smoking, how does it open your mind to new music? I've never had trouble getting into something without being high, so what makes the experience different?
>>
>>65337895
Attention to detail, and, this varies, but I start to look at everything from an incredibly subjective, and kind of view everything as art or a chance to make art
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nffOJXcJCDg

>>65337895
everything sounds good. your favorite song has more color and distinction than you ever imagined, like you're hearing it for the first time. all the little details become obvious and you relish them. every harmony takes on powerful significance. different timbres become delicacies for the ear. all your normal barriers and prejudices are lessened and every moment of the music becomes exquisite.
>>
File: 6be.jpg (36 KB, 604x340) Image search: [Google]
6be.jpg
36 KB, 604x340
>>65335527
>>
>>65335527
Get sober, and get God.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.