[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could someone please explain what this is to me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: death-grips-government-plates.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
death-grips-government-plates.jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
Could someone please explain what this is to me
>>
Death Grips' second best record, often overlooked by fans because the fanboy Fantano wasn't feeling it.
>>
Their happiest album. Just listen to the last song. You will never hear ride this lifted up and happy anywhere else.

Overflow is the best song. Pure sex
>>
>>65329393
A bands peak
>>
Has some of their best and worst songs.

The first three, Birds, and the last are really some of their best work. The rest is boring.
>>
File: 1464683451676.jpg (12 KB, 300x380) Image search: [Google]
1464683451676.jpg
12 KB, 300x380
>>65329393
a conceptual art exhibition anchored by sound and vision
>>
i had skipped this one and im getting into it right now, its great tb h

birds>you might think...>this is violence now>bootleg=im overflow=whatever i want>two heavens=anne bonny>the rest

very solid album
>>
>>65330391
>The first three, Birds, and the last are really some of their best work.
This exactly. The rest of the album isn't bad though, it just feels like it belonged to a different project.

A lot of the other tracks are shorter and feature few vocals but are still pretty fun to listen to and are a bit more accessible. In a way it almost feels like two EPs with two different sounds thrown together to make a full yet disjointed album.
>>
>>65330391
i love Birds
>>
TWO
HEAVENS
IS
ALL
I
KNOW
>>
FIVE RINGS ON MY HANDS UP
>>
I seriously don't get this album, and my favorite Grips is Niggas On the Moon

The instrumentation are just not as complex, or thought provoking, and it contains Ride's weakest performances yet.

That being said, leopard skin pillbox hat and government plates are p. good
>>
I got out of dg for awhile but I put this album on because of OP and I forgot how good it is
>>
A meme album by a meme band.
>>
>>65333631
Meta meme
Calling them a meme is a meme itself
>>
>>65330292
Yeah "Overwflow" is good. But as for me "You Might Think" is killing shit dude. you cant deny it. I guess one of the best songs.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.