[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post songs with long titles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7
File: big_1409626037_1384664120_image.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
big_1409626037_1384664120_image.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
Post songs with long titles
>>
Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving With a Pict

What the fuck is a pict anyway?
>>
File: nespithe.jpg (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
nespithe.jpg
22 KB, 300x300
>The Sixteenth Six-Tooth Son of Fourteen Four-Regional Dimensions (Still Unnamed)
>The Putrefying Road in the Nineteenth Extremity (...Somewhere Inside the Bowels of Endlessness...)

D A N K
A
N
K
>The Planet That Once Used to Absorb Flesh in Order to Achieve Divinity and Immortality (Suffocated to the Flesh That It Desired...)
>>
>>65324287
Hahaha no I know who stefan is but I was asking what a pict was, i.e. from the song title I posted.
>>
And By Our Own Hand Did Every Last Bird Lie Silent In Their Puddles, The Air Barren Of Song As The Clouds Drifted Away. For Killing Their Greatest Enemy, The Locusts Noisily Thanked Us And Turned Their Jaws Toward Our Crops, Swallowing Our Greed Whole.

Red Sparrowes
>>
File: pict related.png (15 KB, 752x133) Image search: [Google]
pict related.png
15 KB, 752x133
>>65324276
>>
Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Monkey
>>
The Black Hawk War, or, How to Demolish an Entire Civilization and Still Feel Good About Yourself in the Morning, or, We Apologize for the Inconvenience but You're Going to Have to Leave Now, or, "I Have Fought the Big Knives and Will Continue to Fight Them Until They Are Off Our Lands!"
>>
>>65324296
that whole album is excellently titled
>>
>>65324310
Thank you, I probably should have just googled that but you saved an anon some effort.
>>
>>65324318
Based Sufjan
>>
https://rateyourmusic.com/release/album/eximperituserqethhzebibsiptugakkathsulweliarzaxulum/prajecyrujucy_sinhuliarnaje_wypramienwannie_daktryny_absaliutnaha_j_usiopahlynalnaha_zla_skroz_sascihrannuju_pryzmu_sin_ahhi_eriba_na_hipierpawierchniu_zadyjakalnaha_kauceha_zasnawalnikau_kosmatechnicnaha_ordena_palieakantakta______/
>>
>>65324342
my brother's been digging up our Scots ancestry lately, he's really impressed upon me the idea that when the civilised mainland Celts were scattered by the early Romans and crossed into the British Isles, those who went north to Scotland essentially disappeared into the wilderness and emerged some centuries later as the Picts - wild barbarians, painted with woad and piss and lime

really makes this Auscunt yearn for a solid cultural identity
>>
>>65324250
>The shoes of the fisherman's wife are some jive ass slippers
>>
>>65324296
>let's make a instrumental concept album where the story is told not through the music but the pointlessly long song titles

Fucking genius!
>>
I Like It When You Sleep, For You Are So Beautiful Yet So Unaware Of It
>>
>>65324318
Came here to post this
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr0fy5cFvlI
>>
>>65325621
Eh, it's nice with some fresh ideas. I just assumed you were being ironic btw.

I usually don't like long titles though, completely pointless and mostly feels "rAndUUmz".
>>
File: dj khaleed.jpg (59 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
dj khaleed.jpg
59 KB, 600x900
>>65324398
I thought that was another title
>>
The Dreammoves of the Sleeping King I. He Falls Into Fields II. The Dreamer Dreams a Dream
>>
Papyrus Containing the Spell to Preserve Its Possessor Against Attacks from He Who Is in the Water
>>
A Quick One While the Eternal Worm Devours Connecticut

essential
>>
The Sad but True Story of Ray Mingus, the Lumberjack of Bulk Rock City, and His Never Slacking Strive to Exploit the So Far Undiscovered Areas of the Intention to Bodily Intercourse from the Opposite Species of His Kind, During Intake of All the Mental Conditions That Could Be Derived from Fermentation
>>
Someday, In The Event That Mankind Actually Figures Out What It Is That This World Revolves Around, Thousands Of People Are Going To Be Shocked And Perplexed To Find Out That It Was Not Them. Sometimes This Includes Me.

The chariot
>>
"What Is the Light?" ("An Untested Hypothesis Suggesting That the Chemical [In Our Brains] by Which We Are Able to Experience the Sensation of Being in Love Is the Same Chemical That Caused the "Big Bang" That Was the Birth of the Accelerating Universe")
>>
>>65324250
Las increibles andanzas del Capitán Buscapina en Cyber-Siberia
>>
Halfway to a Worthless Ideal Arrangement (An Interlude to a Discontinued Sarcastic Harmony... Yea Whatever)
>>
Dinner and a Movie on a Post-Apocalyptic Earth: 12 Bottle Caps, Successfully Repopulating the Human Race: Priceless by The Speed of Sound in Seawater.
>>
Shitmat:
"Aequeosalinocalcalinoceraceoaluminosocupreovitriolic"

"I Wanna Mix Tango With Battery Acid And Feed It To Paul O Grady"

"Hardcore Torturing Isn't All Its Cracked Up To Be Im Going Back To Stamp Collecting"

Oxygenfad:
"Gib Dogecoin D5eTsqGi5kfd1244EMFnPjtvpZ1rdFjWvk"
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-01-16-53-08.png (176 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-01-16-53-08.png
176 KB, 1080x1920
>>
Richard II or Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds (Responsible Hate Anthem)
>>
I Am S/H(im)e[r] As You Am S/H(im)e[r] As You Are Me and We Am I and I Are All Together: Our Collective Consciousness’ Psychogenic Fugue
>>
たいようのおなら・おとうさん・おとうさん・ぼくがおとなになったら・せんせい・おかあさんのおひげ・もし一億円あったら・いぬ・ぼくはなきみそ
>>
The Meads Of Asphodel always include a longass title near the end of all of their full lengths. They're of ever increasing length. Last two are:

>A Canticle for the Lost Amputees of Aelia Capitolina Who Have Been Trampled Under the Iron Shod Hooves of Salivating Hell Rams and Impaled on the Shimmering Tusks of Salvation Within the Abandoned Tabernacle of a Bronze Age Myth
The Murder of Jesus the Jew, 2010

>The Mussulmans Wander Through the Infernal Whirling Fires Amongst Silent Shadows to be Fed Into the Thirsting Jaws of a Godless Death Machine to Cough Up Their Souls to the Nazi Moloch Who Sits Within a Ring of Smoking Infant Skulls
Sonderkommando, 2013

Still, this >>65327289 guy obviously googled "longest title song" and beat the rest of us.
>>
>>65327774
>and beat the rest of us.
nope.
last eximperitus[...] release has really long track names.
"Imknieńnie Apantanaści Hniewu Sębęka Da Słupoŭ Twaręńnia Ruin Aššurbanipała Skroź Zabaronieny Šliach Ęmpiryjakrytycyzmu Miedytatyŭnych Pahłyblieńniaŭ Ćiomnych Zaklinaĺnikaŭ Pustyni Ŭšęścia Płutona, Uchiliajučy Tęliemičnyja Tęaręmy Skarabiejaŭ Małoj Kaliaśnicy Atmāna, Pierapyniŭšych Biaskoncy Łancuh Ręinkarnacyj, Adwaryŭšy Apahanieny Kupał Pifaharyjanskaha Pałancira Snoŭ Zmiainych Wačęj Uładara Much, Jaki Zachoŭwaje Paroh Apošniaha Wyhnańnia Nefėrkeperųre Wąenre Ęchnatona"
>>
>Look Down (Because the Ground Is Easier to Understand and Doesn't Take So Much Work to Figure Out But I'd Rather Not Know Where I'm Standing and Have An Idea of What Life Is All About)

>I knew this because as I drove, the hole that was me and my life was getting smaller and smaller and was being filled with New Hampshire, or maybe it was the idea of New Hampshire, but who cares, as long as it was filling up the hole.

>BEAUTIFUL NAKED PSYCHEDELIC GHERKIN EXPLODING TOMATO SAUCE ALL OVER UR FACE, FLAME GRILLED PAINTING
>>
Attack of the Wrath of the War of the Death of the Strike of the Sword of the Blood of the Beast
>>
>>65324250
Skeletons - My Friend Drowned in His Own Vomit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5DNjwXRYMk
>>
Our Lawyers Made Us Change the Name of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued
>>
The Track I've Been Playing That People Keep Asking About and That Joy Used in His RA Mix and Daphni Played on Boiler Room.
>>
>>65328283
Hahaha that's awesome
>>
To Animate The Body With The Cocoon of the Her Unconscious Christ The Mother Removes Her Death Body of 1910 Only To Be Reborn In The Same Spirit as a School of Blow Fish Believing in the Coming of the Milk Christ
>>
The Revealing Science of God: Dance of the Dawn

Yes
>>
Uroporfironogenodescarboxilandome Y Pustulandome Con Tu Anorgasmita Exaclorobencenosisticarial Sexo Traumatizante
>>
i slept with someone in fall out boy and all i got was this song written about me
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (49 KB, 545x491) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
49 KB, 545x491
>Entranced by the Northern Impaled Necrowizard's Blasphemous Incantation Amidst the Agonizing Abomination of the Lusting Necrocorpse

>Gazing at The Blasphemous Moon While Perched Atop a Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Forsaken Crest of The Northern Mountain

>Lustfully Worshipping the Inverted Moongoat While Skiing Down the Inverted Necromountain of Necrodeathmortum
>>
>>65324276
That was the first one to come to my mind
>>
File: 1463880135419.png (586 KB, 634x436) Image search: [Google]
1463880135419.png
586 KB, 634x436
>I Stood at My Window Staring at an Arcing Streetlight. A Sudden Wind Made Me Pull My Shoulders to My Ears. I Pissed Into the Dark. It Smelled Like Canned Tuna. My Swollen Lip Throbbed. I Could Still Taste the Blood. My Eyes Rolled Back Looking for Memories. I Stopped. I Was Changing Details in My Mind, Remembering Only What I Wanted It to Be, Not What It Was. I Had Only a Short Time to Do What Had to Be Done, After That It Would All Be Forever Absorbed by My Imaginary Jack.
>>
There was one song called
The, the The the, The The
and the song goes on with the rest of it
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhIocFsPgAA
Pretty great song too.
>>
>this hasn't beeen posted yet
The Black Hawk War, or, How to Demolish an Entire Civilization and Still Feel Good About Yourself in the Morning, or, We Apologize for the Inconvenience but You're Going to Have to Leave Now, or, 'I Have Fought the Big Knives and Will Continue to Fight Them Until They Are Off Our Lands!'
>>
Penguin Cafe Orchestra - The sound of someone you love who's going away and it doesn't matter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7W_hiBK8Os
>>
>>65331615
Look up you idort >>65324318
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.