[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain yourselves.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: minimal music.jpg (199 KB, 1044x988) Image search: [Google]
minimal music.jpg
199 KB, 1044x988
Explain yourselves.
>>
>>65321272
i've been here 5 years, and every single dub thread i've ever seen on /mu/ was posted with that super ape picture
>>
>>65321296
it's a meme album
>>
What is the first album, google reverse image search couldn't come up with relevant answers for the cropped image.
>>
>>65321410
good morning good night, it's an okay onkyo album, much better albums in the genre.

Though for some reason people on /mu/ hate sachiko m
>>
>>65321512
Thanks, to be honest i skipped through the album but i expected something different...
>>
>>65321512
onkyo seems like a genre thats more fun to create than listen to

Granted my only experience with it is a youtube documentary, and I really really liked the textures it produced but like idk

The musicians themselves said they couldn't even fully control the sound, they were just molding what was given to them, and that sounds way more of an experience from the producers side than the consumers
>>
>>65321618
it's a slow burn art installation, onkyo is in many cases meant to be background music.

>>65321646
the only 'onkyo' stuff I regularly listen to is the No Input Mixing Board series, but yeah it's more fun to play with than listen to.
>>
why is it that every time GMGN is posted, it is only discussed by people who haven't listened to it?
>>
>>65321802
>implying anyone's listened to it
>>
>>65321819
I've listened to it multiple times, but there isn't much to say about it
>>
>>65321819
my point is that i've listened to it (more than once, even) and i know several people who have, but for some reason, only people who haven't listened to it care to discuss it (and onkyo more generally) on /mu/. it's irritating to me that people on /mu/ have such difficulties with onkyo and noise that they just shitpost about the genres constantly and never even finish an album of them.
>>
>>65321840
the noise threads can be not terrible at times, you should check them out.

I haven't listened to a lot of onkyo in the past 2 years since I stopped being a complete avant teen, but I'm open to discussion if I have listened to the album.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.