[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is a reason Death Grips posted the lyrics to their songs.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Jesus.png (200 KB, 488x381) Image search: [Google]
Jesus.png
200 KB, 488x381
There is a reason Death Grips posted the lyrics to their songs. They aren't complete. On every song there is at least one lyrics that is not recorded. One example of this would be "That pedagogue grab the microphone, he's bout to-" from Hot Head. If you put all of these missing lyrics together you will get a message. Trust me it's worth finding.
>>
>>65317908
but what did they mean by it?
>>
>>65317908
They even gave us the Acapella so that it's easier for us to listen to the lyrics. Guys, for once there is an ARG right under your noses and you aren't jumping at it.
>>
>>65317930
maybe everyone who try to complete the ARG disappears
>>
>>65317979
alright but i'm actually not fucking around here. there is honestly a puzzle.
>>
File: 9ozKYrTf_400x400.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
9ozKYrTf_400x400.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
A conceptual art exhibition anchored by sound and vision
>>
>>65318040
In the vein of Bowie
>>
>>65317908
THE VIDEO FOR MORE THAN THE FAIRY FLASHES MORSE CODE. THERE IS SHIT GOING ON RIGHT NOW YOU JUST NEED TO OPEN YOUR EYES.
>>
JEWS DID 9/11
>>
fucks sake, will one of you autismos pls go do it for us? Too lazy to go on a treasure hunt right now
>>
I think you just got the wrong lyrics, friendo
>>
hot head isn't missing lyrics, it's "pedagogue grab the microphone, he's bout to blow"
>>
>>65318040
also a vast and autistic fanbase
>>
>>65319262
He's definitely saying "pedagogue grab the microphone", thirdworlds lyrics are wrong. Definitely isnt "clip a hundred doves" or whatever
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.