[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How often do you go to concerts? Do you wear ear protection?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: avatar_e683c5d90ea9_128.png (27 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
27 KB, 128x128
How often do you go to concerts? Do you wear ear protection?
>>
Every once and awhile, I always wear earplugs if it's a band that uses electric guitars.
>>
>>65317429
Free him
>>
>>65317429
No, I never wear earplugs because I wanna hear the music and not look like a faggot.
>>
Yeah. I used to not, but I go to a lot of shows now so I'd rather be safe
>>
>>65317593
you can actually hear it better tho. I go to a lot of shitty thrash metal and punk shows and I actually hear everything a little better when I use them. it filters all the distortion out.
>>
weekly
always, because I value my hearing
>>
bi-weekly

no, but I probably should. I get that ringing. I've had bad ears for years
>>
I always wear my headphones at concerts for maximum focus on the music.
>>
>>65317429
damn i had that same bouncy pikachu ball when I was a kid
>>
>>65317800
I had one with a Jolteon inside of it, also one with a Dragonite

I was very young and thought you were supposed to try and break the things out of there
>>
I've never been to a concert in my life
>>
>>65317429
OH MAN
I forgot about this little guy!

I used to go to one a month, now none. Wore it when I was younger, but not since entering uni. Notable experiences include Earl & Vince, Summer Ends festival (shit was c a s h), Death Grips.
>>
>>65317871
I may have done that too, but regardless you get an awesome figurine after getting through the gel.
>>
i've never seen a /mu/core act without having my taste stolen
>>
>>65317752
I've had tinnitus since BEFORE I started going to shows. definitely worse now though and I was thinking of picking up some protection so I'm not deaf by 30
>>
>>65317998
that's the name for it. couldn't remember.
Yeah, I may have to start investing in some.

I rather like music, so I'd rather not go deaf if it's avoidable
>>
>>65317429
I have never been to one, but I never had that thought occur to me whenever I considered going to one
>>
best personal purchase in years, fucking love these. the only reason I never liked earplugs is cause the actual sound character/timbres get muddled, but these really keep the sound pretty much the same.
>>
>>65317429
never been to one, would probably wear ear protection if I knew it was going to be loud or if I wasn't sure
>>
I always wear my earbuds at concerts
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.