[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do white musicians and music fans feel about the fact that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 302x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 302x380
How do white musicians and music fans feel about the fact that we invented literally every genre of music? How do you reconcile the fact that everything you do or like is cultural appropriation?
>>
>>65314071
>we invented literally every genre of music
But you didn't. Blues came from European folk music and jazz came from European swing music.
>>
>B8 this bad will get genuinely angry replies
>>
>>65314071
WE
>>
>>65314104
WUZ
>>
>>65314071
>white autist mad at black people
>pretends to be them on a weeaboo forum to get replies
>>
>>65314119
KANGZ
>>
>>65314071
It just feels great being white really.
>>
>>65314071
WE
E
>>
WE WUZ ROCK N ROLL N SHIT
>>
Sure, but we made it actually good to look at, ugly fucking midgevagges. The latter is an adress, rather than a referral btw.
>>
>>65314089

You know fuck all about American musical history.
>>
>>65315021
Gerswhin and bernstein weren't directly american. Anyway... Of course.. blacks have been more interesting in modernity, spoiledshitheadsissies tend to suck at music.
>>
>>65315401
Gershwin didn't invent jazz the fuck
>>
Well, you didn't invent European folk and classical, and many non-african and non-western forms of music had nothing to do with you.

Of course, jazz, blues and rap are the foundations of literally every single popular genre of western music to day, so yeah.

And you could point out that since humans all likely evolved in Africa, those of African ancestry did invent every single genre of music we know of

So good job
>>
reply to this post or your spleen will rupture
>>
>>65315482
aw mayne

fug
>>
>>65315482
gotcha
>>
>>65315482
can i live without a spleen?
>>
>>65315021
Well please tell me how I'm wrong then
>>
>>65315433
You said 'musical', the argument isn't blacks, it's shandala, outcasts. Btw. Please take your racist garbage up your spleenedasses. Cunts.
>>
>>65315482
WE
>>
>>65314071
I get around this by only listening to black artists.
>>
>>65315482
"no"
>>
>>65315021
>American music history
>we invented literally every genre of music
America ≠ World you fatass
>>
>>65315482
ayyy
>>
>>65315482
stop posting these.
>>
>>65315710
WUZ
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 509x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 509x720
>we wuz kangs
>>
Whites Made the only music that matters- Classical.
>>
fucking americans
>>
>>65317796
>classical
>used as a genre
kys
>>
>>65315482
lol

(I hope it does)
>>
white pride world wide
>>
>>65314071
Don't care, feels good to be white
>>
Why the fuck should it matter what race came up with a type of music?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.