[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ugh, how truly appalling it is, to behold what passes for "music"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: asdfadsf.png (303 KB, 640x438) Image search: [Google]
asdfadsf.png
303 KB, 640x438
Ugh, how truly appalling it is, to behold what passes for "music" nowadays. One finds nothing demonstrative (or even in the slightest indicative) of lyrical, instrumental, or vocal virtuosity; nothing of a sensitive insight or treatment of the human condition; nothing ennobling, edifying, or inspiring, nothing intellectually and emotionally provocative or engaging; nothing of any existential substance; but rather, we are treated to insipidity, mediocrity, infantility, and gratuitous obscenity and cacophony, accented by dumbed-down monosyllabic verse. Beethoven, Wagner, Tchaikovsky, and all the veritable artistic geniuses of centuries past would truly be utterly disgusted to behold the extent to which the musical form has devolved.
>>
did u just discover the online thesaurus
>>
>>65313183
I never expected fans of this abhorrent racket to have the intellectual wherewithal to have any other argument than personal attacks and abuses, and mocking sarcasm. Indeed, I have thus far been proven correct.
>>
>>65313158

I was hoping to find the word "vapid" to confirm your fedora, but now you have moved up to just a try-hard, hipster gay wad. Good for you OP!
>>
>>65313158
>>65313301
ok faggot
>>
File: gravure moga.jpg (47 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
gravure moga.jpg
47 KB, 600x800
>>65313158
>>
I think Mozart would think its pretty cool
>>
>>65313398
>>65313346
I could never fathom indulging myself for even a minute in this vulgar exploitation of sound you people will call "music".
>>
>>65313158
If those guys are so smart why are they dead?
>>
>>65313421
Rain man
>>
>>65313428

Gorillas: 1
Garlic Bread: 0
>>
>>65313158
Wagner would love Burzum m8
>>
Do any of you people know how to type in complete, grammatically correct, and coherent sentences?
>>
>>65313504
fuck you talking about
>>
>>65313525
>>65313476
>>65313428
>>65313398
As a classical musician, I find it most disturbing that this is what captures the public's interests and esteem.
>>
>>65313568
How can you be a classical musician if you're not dead, smart guy?
>>
>>65313568
Same nigga
>>
>>65313568
>>65313421
>>65313301
>>65313158
Do you realize how retarded you sound?
>>
>>65313428
>>65313638
Look at that, we got this wise guy backed into a corner here
>>
It's interesting that you're able to speak for people who have been dead for years. How were you able to do that?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.