[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck Kanye fuck radio head fuck death grips this is album of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 319x319
Fuck Kanye fuck radio head fuck death grips this is album of the year someone try and prove me wrong
>>
It's alright.
>>
File: front.jpg (1 MB, 1400x1335) Image search: [Google]
front.jpg
1 MB, 1400x1335
>>65312548
trite trap trash
>>
>>65312574
You are just a stupid hipster fuck who is afraid of black peoples that's why you don't like this album.
>inb4 tlop is my favorite album of all time!!!!!
>>
>>65312548
Travis Scott did it first and much better about a year ago if you're being serious here
>>
>>65312602
>>65312574
Sorry that was meant for the stupid fuck who
Posted Trondheim
>>
>muh album of the year

listen to music appreciate music
its not about whats new or best
>>
If you don't know how much you love it and it is not the same thing to say I don't think that I have a great way of the day before I get a follow back you can get it right away with the new version.
>>
>>65312602
This is the most overrated fucking album I have ever listened to you fucking shithead
>>
>>65312623

/thread
>>
>>65312623
Travis album and this album are completley different
>>
>>65312619
Nah, I recognize that black musicians are essentially responsible for the existence of rock music, thanks to the blues (especially electric blues), soul, funk, and jazz.

Lil Yachty is definitely no Hendrix, Robert Johnson, Marvin Gaye, Coltrane, Pharoah Sanders, or Howlin' Wolf. He's not proficient even in writing mediocre rhymes, which are far easier to master than jazz instruments, blues/soul vocals, or the electric guitar.
>>
File: skel.jpg (82 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
skel.jpg
82 KB, 500x332
>>65312709
>>
File: denzelcurryimp.jpg (502 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
denzelcurryimp.jpg
502 KB, 800x800
Not even the best hip hop album from this year.
>>
>>65312725
Bot are Pop-trap rap? Wut
>>
>>65312799
lil bitch don't you come over here if you ain't sucking dick
>>
>>65312840
What there's only like 2 good songs on that album. Ult and knotty head the other ones aren't even good
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.