[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There's more important things in life than sex. Astral
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Close To The Edge.jpg (93 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Close To The Edge.jpg
93 KB, 300x300
>There's more important things in life than sex. Astral Weeks, Pet Sounds, and Close To The Edge are three of them.
>Virgin at 22, standing by. Just jack off three times a day. It provides the same pleasure as sex without the bullshit human interaction. All desire to have sex melts away immediately upon orgasm. You'll then realize "Why the fuck did I want to have sex?"
Is the copypasta true /mu/?
>>
>>65312278
I would agree that Pet Sounds and Close to the Edge are more important than sex. However, sex is fun nonetheless.
>>
are you really that afraid of human interaction especially with women?? no, there is no substitute for actual sex with another human being. stop jerking off so much, masturbation should not be your end goal. you should want to go out and get a girlfriend. if you have to masturbate it should be like once or twice a month at most... 3 times a day? sheesh no wonder you dont want to go out and socialize
>>
>>65312314
But the fun sensation of sex can be replicated without the risk of STDs/Pregnancy/etc., plus you don't have to get tangled in the ridiculous social dance that is a relationship/flirting/seduction. The aforementioned albums transcend the human experience and are accessible at any time that the listener chooses.
>>
>>65312455 See >>65312479
>>
>>65312455
It's not that I'm afraid, it just seems unnecessary. It seems like everything I need to survive can be done right here with my laptop on my bed next to my record player.
>>
>>65312655
how are you going to survive if you dont spread your genes and have children, genius
>>
>>65312720
why does legacy matter at all
>>
>>65312720
>reads post about how I think music is better than sex which I find unnecessary
>thinks I give a shit about having kids
>thinks I give a shit about anything other than music
>>
File: 220px-Homer_British_Museum.jpg (20 KB, 220x277) Image search: [Google]
220px-Homer_British_Museum.jpg
20 KB, 220x277
There is nothing nobler or more admirable than when two people who see eye to eye keep house as man and wife, confounding their enemies and delighting their friends.

- Homer
>>
Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything.

Plato
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.