[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sunn 0))) is gonna be here next monday. Tickets are $28 and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: SunnO81012[1].jpg (80 KB, 498x292) Image search: [Google]
SunnO81012[1].jpg
80 KB, 498x292
Sunn 0))) is gonna be here next monday. Tickets are $28 and I'm pretty low on money currently.

Anyone ever see them? Is it something i need to experience?
>>
If you don't go you're a fucking idiot
>>
st. louis? i want to go but i'm in Kucksas City
>>
>>65312174
If you are going, wear earplugs. Fags are saying, "Well wearing earplugs are for fuckin plebs". If you don't want to damage your hearing, wear earplugs
>>
>>65312247

It's only a 4 hour drive
>>
Skip four meals between now and then, or ask four people for $7. There you go, problem solved.
>>
>>65312320

Wearing earplugs is pretty lame though. I'd rather just not go if i'm going to protect my hearing. They cut out so many frequencies that you don't even hear what's actually going on
>>
Depends on HOW low on money you are, but it's definitely a unique experience you should have at least once in your life.
>>
>>65312358
>They cut out so many frequencies that you don't even hear what's actually going on
Not if you get Vater earplugs, but they cost over $20 so I cacn understand not wanting them.
>>
>>65312321
yeah, not so bad going there, but I'm not going feel like driving back after the show, plus I wouldn't be able to drink as much as I like to. my grandparents own some unused farm property near Columbia, maybe i can stay the night in the spooky farmhouse rather than drive all the way back to KC.
>>
>>65312320
I bet the band has been hiding earplugs under those hoods for years.
>>
>>65312358
the biggest thing about sunn o))) shows is the actual physical sensation of that much sound hitting you. not being able to hear the BWWWOOOOOOO won't matter too much.
>>
>>65312358
Seriously, it's really fucking loud. It's going to blow out your ears, don't care what people think about ear plugs, they are the one's at risk
>>
>>65312431

You can crash at my place if you send me a pic and you don't look like a weirdo
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (69 KB, 1276x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
69 KB, 1276x720
>>65312438
not only that but they've also been hiding the fact that they are four babies in a trench coat
>>
>>65312438
Of course they have, they would be fucking deaf
>>
>>65312358
>>65312423
Are there any better brands than Vater? I'm willing to pay if it means I can enjoy live music without fucking up my hearing
>>
Just listen to your refrigerator with a stethoscope family
>>
>>65312560
There are other brands but I have no idea how good they are. Go to a music store and ask for musicians earplugs.
>>
don't go without earplugs you retards
they play really fucking loud
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.