[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this board a joke? Like seriously /mu/fags act even more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: daddy.gif (2 MB, 294x224) Image search: [Google]
daddy.gif
2 MB, 294x224
Is this board a joke?
Like seriously /mu/fags act even more pretentious than /tv/ and in the end what we got? a thousand threads about beyonce new album, people who take kanye west seriously and other mainstream shit like kate perry and even k-pop ... thats fucking hilarious,
From mainstream media pushed garbage to bad on purpose so you pretend to be smart while listening to it on starbucks, this board holds the worse kind of scum this site ever seen, i had better music discussions on /b/ than in this hollow dumpster.

Dear /mu/fags kill yourselves.
>>
>>65309455
What music do you like?
>>
>>65309455
oh no, did someone insult your favorite band?
>>
>>65309455
reddit must be dead today
>>
>>65309455
What I see every single day on this board:
> KPOP GENERAL
> RADIOHEAD / A MOON SHAPED POOL
> FUCKING DEATH GRIPS
> BJORK IS THE BEST FEMALE ARTIST OF THIS GENERATION
> GRIMES IS UGLY / GRIMES IS PRETTY
> KANYE WEST
> *INSERT ANY FAMOUS NAME THAT COMES TO YOUR MIND* IS OVERRATED AS FUCK

Why don't you seriously kill yourselves? You and all your memes.
>>
>>65309455
Still...you see a lot more interesting music being talked about on /mu/ than interesting films on /tv/. They really are normalfags over there.
I went there and started a few thread about some nice less known film makers, just to see what happened and lol, it never went more than one or two posts.
>>
>>65309455

/tv/ isn't pretentious. They have shit taste. Nothing but capeshit threads all the time. It's a garbage board. /mu/ is much better
>>
>>65309455
>pretentious

You don't know what that means, /mu/ hasn't been elitist or pretentious for nearly 6 years now, it's a hivemind of poptimism.
>>
>>65311186
Anywhere that's reminiscent of old /mu/?
>>
>>65311281
No, the old internet and neo-internet was killed by the Social Media Age and will never return. Best place to discuss music; in real life with people who go to the venues you go to.
>>
File: Top_Kek.png (564 KB, 1457x1545) Image search: [Google]
Top_Kek.png
564 KB, 1457x1545
>>65309455
Bring back elitism and shit on all the threads that involve KPOP and Top 40 artists.

#Make/Mu/GreatAgain
>>
what is pretentious to you is earnest to someone else
>>
>>65311310
What if I don't have a social life?
>>
>>65309455

I kind of WISH that /mu/ was actually elitist. Then Kanye West, Grimes, Death Grips, Bjork, and K-pop would by snootily dismissed.
>>
>>65311393
Then there's no way to have anyway decent music discussion, maybe if you're part of what.cd but they're poptimists now also. Some more niche tracker forums are decent.
>>
>>65310864
That, and the fact that they only ever talk about Game of Thrones and superhero movies
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.