[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anybody realized that white girl pop singers will feature
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 37273583.jpg (80 KB, 520x750) Image search: [Google]
37273583.jpg
80 KB, 520x750
Has anybody realized that white girl pop singers will feature black guys in their music videos

but black girl pop singers won't feature white guys in their videos

What's up wit dat?
>>
>>65308809
White girls are filthy, they love that black forest gateau.
>>
White guys are generally murderers and/or rapists and white girls are rightfully fearful for their lives.
>>
>>65308809
Pop music is riddled with prison culture anon. The blacks took over that world a decade or so ago.
>>
>>65309444
And black guys aren't?
>>
>>65309511
uhhw, excuse me?

You wanna delete this fucking racism right now before I report you to the moderators?
>>
Pop and mainstream rap walk hand in hand since the dawn of times. Pop music is filled with white girls, rap with black guys. These two come together because of the interests of their labels to promote either or both of the artists. I can't really think of a single black girl who does pop right now tho, I don't listen to it. Well, there's Nicki Minaj and shit but she's actually hip hop. I remember Azealia Banks featured a white guy on her first single or something.

Now white males usually work with genres that don't pair decently with pop music like rock, metal, underground electronic and shit. Eventually though you get a white female pop artist with a male electronic artist that happens to be white like these EDM fags (Skrillex and Kiesza).
>>
>>65309564
I'm not being racist. I didn't disagree with the first guy. My point is that regardless of race guys are generally murderers and/or rapists, as are women. I'm being entirely egalitarian in my misanthropy.
>>
>>65309444

Fun fact: Black males are anywhere from 7 to 11 times more likely to commit violent crime than white males, depending upon the violent crime ;)

They also score one standard deviation lower than whites on nearly every intelligence battery ever devised.
>>
>>65308809
It's cause the Jewish medias want to promote race mixing and white genocide, like duh
>>
>>65308809
yes they do. Shit observation.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qPjBlhzVDA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uelHwf8o7_U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJYcmq__nDM

Rihanna is the only black girl I know, still BTFO
>>
>>65309713
>yes they do. Shit observation.

>>65308809
>What's up wit dat?

OP is clearly interested in other peoples thoughts, he isn't making a statement just to make a statement.
>>
Because it is fashionable. Hip hop is cool now and so the makers of it (black dudes) are seen as fashionable too.

This stuff:
>>65309660
>>65309652
Is not why
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.