[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why don't we just move the kpop threads to /trash/ where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: download.png (2 KB, 134x90) Image search: [Google]
download.png
2 KB, 134x90
why don't we just move the kpop threads to /trash/ where they belong?
>>
>>65306558
Good question
>>
>>65306558
We should just make a whole new board for that tat tbqh
>>
we could just start to mass report them until they go away
>>
We should just embrace hyerin
>>
>>65306783
ugly
>>
File: 1435370084574.jpg (8 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1435370084574.jpg
8 KB, 251x251
>>65306757
Well, they're technically not breaking any rules so we can't do that
>>65306783
kys chink-lover
>>
>>65306783
see, now you crossed the line, kiddo
i can tolerate you swine when you keep it to your generals. But now you done goofed. Posting your Gooks outside of your thread earned you a report from me and a trip to Ban Town. Enjoy your ban you fuckin weeaboo.
>>
File: 1439667160253.jpg (664 KB, 1000x2876) Image search: [Google]
1439667160253.jpg
664 KB, 1000x2876
>>65306795
>>65306806
>>
why don't we just move the hip hop threads to /trash/ where they belong?
>>
>>65306823
Jesus no one fucking cares about your masturbatory fantasies. Just keep them to yourself or your K pop peers.
>>
>>65306783
word
>>
>>65306863
If only
>>
why don't we just move all /mu/ threads to /trash/ where they belong?
>>
why don't we just take bikini bottom and move it somewhere else?
>>
>>65306558
Ew, no, we don't want kpop in our board! Move them to /d/.
>>
>>65306863
I'm not a huge hip hop fan, but at least the hip hop threads discuss music. Kpop threads are always "this and that member are so cute/sexy."
>>
this new clc comeback song is SHIT
>>
I don't mind the kpop threads. I really don't. What's baffles me is that they never talk about kpop music in there. They just post weird memes and other inside jokes, which are very hard to understand if you're not a everyday poster, pics of various kpop celebreties and they talk about how often they masturbate to every and each one of those artists.
It's like...even kpop supposedly fans know that what they're listening is vappid as fuck, so there's not really much discuss other than "yeah i liked that song" or "i think it's shit".
>>
>>65307352
If you talk about sex in those threads they report you. So, report them for doing the same.
>>
>>65307507
>What's baffles me is that they never talk about kpop music in there.
Stop exaggerating, kpop music is discussed all the time
although there is no denying that the majority of posts in there are shitposts
>>
>>65307507
Maybe if you bothered to report their sexual comments they might 'leave'.
>>
>>65306863
this
>>
>can we get rid of all the topics i don't like??
fuck off tumblr
>>
>>65308135
t. The Banned
>>
Containment board for Koreaboos when
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.