[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*listens to grimes once*
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (399 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
399 KB, 960x1280
*listens to grimes once*
>>
>>65304994
cute
>>
g r o s s
r
o
s
s
>>
>>65304994
id still tap
>>
>>65304994
*sniffffffff* I bet those smell adorable. Women smell delicious in general.
>>
>tfw saw a bitch like this with her friends and she spent like 15 minutes tying her hair up revealing her armpits while talking to her friends the whole time

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>65305107
you're giving me an erection
>>
>>65304994
Who's she?
>>
she's cute. would bang
>>
>>65305107
Little tease! Haha
>>
Now I'm convinced, everyone should listen to Grimes.
>>
>>65304994
do any you shave your armpits?
>>
What the fuck is up with the grooming meme? We naturally grow hair. Why do we shave it? It's a societal construct. Next you'll be telling me shampoo and circumcision are necessary despite us evolving without it.
>>
>>65305079
handless virgin spotted
>>
>>65305473
This, I find the fact that so many women shave off their pubic/leg/armpit hair really weird. Although shaving and shampoo are a lot more harmless than circumcision.
>>
>>65305562
This.
Only man armpits smell good.
>>
>>65304994
Still fuck, wouldn't look.
>>
>>65304994
who's the girl:).
>>
>>65305562
>he hates the smell of women
Dirty Satanic shirt-lifter spotted.
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 1080x720
*listens to cold cave once*
>>
>>65304994
thats hots desu theirs something primal to it i would love to put my face in the patch and take in the fragrance desu
>>
>>65305473
I'm a male and I shave all my body hair except my head.

It's one of those things that if you do it once, you can't stop.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.