[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's right? Is love all you need or will it tear us apart?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: love.png (610 KB, 959x427) Image search: [Google]
love.png
610 KB, 959x427
Who's right?
Is love all you need or will it tear us apart?
Don't forget its a drug or is it?
>>
>>65304489
love tearing you apart is only temporary, love's positive effects are longer lasting overall
>>
>>
File: 8JF1sMmwIKk37WjdKkOApXTxHYw.jpg (10 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
8JF1sMmwIKk37WjdKkOApXTxHYw.jpg
10 KB, 500x500
>Beatles
>John is kill
>nothing happen

>Joy Division
>Ian is self-kill
>band now 10x better

explain
>>
>>65305074
What's a good New Order album? Power, corruprion & lies wasn't my thing.
>>
>>65305332
I like lowlife
>>
>>65305332
Movement
>>
>>65304594
/thread
>>
>>65304489
a new girl can make you forget a breakup. My vote goes to The Beatles.
>>
>>65304489
lmao ian curtis was adorable
>>
>>65305452
I'd fuck him.
>>
>>65304489
From personal experience I'd say David Bowie got it right:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sESXeKAZ-Q4

Love is essential for happiness but there are different kinds of it. If you can't love yourself how can others love you? Oh and people will hurt you regardless. Yet you have the power to hurt others.
>>
>>65305074
Ian died very young. He was only 23 years old. That added a lot to the tragedy. In addition to that, Joy Division was about to blow up but his death brought all of that to a screeching halt. With only 2 albums, people have wondered since then, "What if?" It's the big mystery of the band's future that kept people interested for years to come. To put the cherry on top, the remaining band members found lots of success with New Order. People eventually found out about their backstory and Joy Division gained even more recognition.
>>
>>65304594
its the opposite actually
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.