[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here /Marilyn Manson/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: superthumb.jpg (26 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
26 KB, 300x250
who here /Marilyn Manson/?
>>
>>65303340
he was my favorite artist when i was 13 or 14
bad times
>>
me btw
>>
>>65303351
why bad ?
>>
>>65303340
me.

There, OP
>>65303351
You got one post that denigrates Marilyn Manson.

Now you can stop spamming him hoping to trigger a kneejerk reaction against him from us.
>>
>>65303351
Same. 13-16, Marilyn Mason was my shit.
>>
>>65303824
>>65303351
chances are you didn't appreciate him for what he's really forth and that you just thought it was the hardest, darkest shit around.

The right age to get into MM's music is 19.
>>
>>65303864
Yeah, no. I wasn't just looking for the darkest shit around. At the time I thought his music was different and "intellectual," especially the Triptych. I liked the storyline and all its parables, and all the little narrative details Manson managed to pack into the Triptych. I also liked that his music wasn't just generic, cliche metal. It had a signature sound that I appreciated.
Eventually, though, the novelty wore off as I found other bands and acts capable of portraying some of the same features Manson could, but better. I moved on to better artists after Manson's effect wore off.
>>
I am, indeed, Marilyn Manson.
>>
good lyricist and vocalist, but not very interesting musically. his only great album is AS because him and reznor make up for each other's deficiencies
>>
>>65303864
Way to make yourself sound like an assuming dick.
>You're just stupid. Marilyn Manson is for true patrician adults; you just don't understand his lyrics.
Please. They all say that.
>>
I love Manson, his writing his aesthetic and especially the percussion on his first few albums, Chris Vrenna is a great drummer. His new stuff is pretty amazing too though. Everyone that thinks Manson's out of tricks hasn't listened to the Pale Emperor yet.
>>
>>65304200
True patrician adults?
I don't doubt it.
>>
>>65303340
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.