[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>songs that make us cry not because of the feels, just because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (378 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
378 KB, 1500x1500
>songs that make us cry not because of the feels, just because they sound so good they move you to tears

>realiti by grimes
>>
>songs that make us furiously masturbate not because of the feels, just because they sound so good they move you to rape mode

>oblivion by grimes
>>
Shame its the only good song on that crappy album. I just continue to listen to the demo version on youtube rather than ever downloading that god awful feces with its fugly cover
>>
realiti (demo) by grimes
>>
pretty good

she's definitely at her best when she stays far away from the guitar
>>
>>65298530
Yeah this.
Also Vanessa & Crystal Ball.
>>
>trying this hard
>>
>limousine
>the archer's bows have broken
>>
>>65298731

double layer hipster right here
>>
Anyone know if grimes is still dating that SJW beta male James Brooks?
>>
>>65298835
You see right through me
>>
>>65298526
That album is awesome. Who's fault that you're a pleb?
>>
File: claire and lola boucher.webm (2 MB, 320x570) Image search: [Google]
claire and lola boucher.webm
2 MB, 320x570
>>65298516

she literally drew her own face on that cover
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qrc9BWbuaUo
>You've been dressed in disaster and turned every brick that your head will combine
>Now why are you still trapped in mazes you define?
gets me teary-eyed every time
call me a nu-male if you wish but this song is beautiful
>>
File: hana.jpg (314 KB, 1280x855) Image search: [Google]
hana.jpg
314 KB, 1280x855
>>65299459
No. It's Hana's face. Hana = her touring mate.
>>
File: hana & grimes.jpg (55 KB, 640x707) Image search: [Google]
hana & grimes.jpg
55 KB, 640x707
>>65299459
>>
TRAILER TRASH MODEST MOUSE
>>
>>65299527

omg she looks totally diferent here hnnnnnng

also blue is the warmest color remake with them 2 when?
>>
>>65299646
Grimes changes her appearance often.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.